Does Anyone Remember?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Spirit_of_76, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Spirit_of_76

Spirit_of_76 Yardley Ninja

A long time ago,on B&B/ TOP (or whatever it's called these days) there was a thread detailing a German manufacturer of handmade shaving brushes that operated as a cottage industry, whilst I can't recall their name they were much like the Portugese company that recently came to light on SRP and SMF (can't remember their name either, but they're also available from an e-tailer, The Vintage Scent.) The thread started whilst I was an active member there so we're talking 2006 or early 2007, I've tried searching for posts by members I thought contributed to the thread (no luck) and various keywords I thought might work (no luck there either,) so does anyone remember these brushes?
    I know there's not much to go on: brushes made by a company whose name I can't remember, although they're much like brushes made by another company whose name I can't remember, detailed in a thread I can't find and started by a forum member whose (altogether now) name I can't remember; but if anyone can help point me in the right direction I'd be most appreciative. I'm 99% certain I didn't imagine them, and it's driving me crazy that I can't find them.
    My only other option is to start searching through 130+ pages of the Shaving Brush forum at B&B/ TOP and whilst I may have a lot of free time on my hands my life isn't quite so aimless that I'm going to start that just yet.
    Kind regards,
    Alex

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Perhaps Bock brushes?

3. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

If so...here.

4. Spirit_of_76

Two minutes to find brushes I've been searching for for weeks:ashamed001
    Geez, talk about all hail the Queen:whacky084
    Kind regards,
    Alex

5. Spirit_of_76

Thanks for the link.
    Kind regards,
    Alex

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Sorry about no link from me. I was busy. :o

7. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

The 70 looks awesome. Reminds me of a Shavemac with the way the hairs trimmed.