New from South East Asia

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Thaipete, Apr 21, 2018.

1. RyX

RyX DoH!

Welcome @Thaipete from America's South Coast. Glad you joined us here at TSD. From the previous posts it looks like your Shave Supply Drought may soon be a thing of the past.
    Not the fanciest handles, but Omega boar knots are top shelf in my den. Which one are you considering?

2. deniro444

deniro444 Member

3. MR41

MR41 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Welcome to TSD :).

5. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

I try to spend most of my time in Udon Thani as quieter but I have offices in Pattaya, Hua Hin and just opened in Phuket

Keithmax likes this.
  6. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

Do you mean direct from the manufacturers ?

7. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

A brilliant offer - do appreciate that thank you

jmudrick likes this.
  8. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

Found a less complicated one LOL

9. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

And a big thank you to all the "welcomes" - great forum

10. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

Generally yes but I for 'important' things we use the EMS service which is track-able, reliable and not expensive.

11. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

Just ordered the 10066 - the cheap brush I am using at present is just hopeless

RyX likes this.
  12. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I have an Omega 40033 with a 24mm boar knot; it's a mouse with the heart of a giant. I've owned it for about three years and used it around the world; it's a keeper.
    IMG_0150.JPG
    The handle popped off while I was in Africa, but I fixed it with some 5 minute epoxy. In the process of fixing it, I threw in a few Rands for weight and added a hook to hang it to dry; and haven't had a problem since.

RyX likes this.
  13. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Welcome from Baton Rouge Louisiana!!

14. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Welcome !

15. Number six

Number six Well-Known Member

Welcome. I spend quite a bit of time in Thai, usually Chiang Mai though I'm preferring the coast lately. I'm in CM at the moment.

Have you ordered from Alibaba? I just ordered a brush to see if it arrives safely in a timely manner. I've been using a couple of Yintal razors that I had delivered to the US. They are great shavers.

Fortunately it's easy to find Feather blades here. I also bought some Body Shop maca cream a few years ago when running low on soap. Another great product pretty easy to find.

Sawadee.

Keithmax and RyX like this.
  16. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

:signs046: to TSD @Thaipete

I hope you enjoy it here..:)

17. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Hello and welcome!

18. Thaipete

Thaipete Member

Not a good idea to be in CM at the moment with the (very) bad air pollution so take care - understand the preference for the coast for better air quality

Alibaba is good as is Lazarda - understand both owned by the same short chap :) who seems to be taking over the world.

Feather's are a bit harsh for me and am waiting for a 100 Voskhod to be delivered - using all sorts at the moment, even Cloud !

19. SFTrooper

SFTrooper Active Member

Hello and welcome from Charlotte, NC.

20. Number six

Number six Well-Known Member

True, the air is terrible right now. I'm mostly staying inside with a HEPA air cleaner. I just spent 10 days in Jomtien and the air was great. I'm leaving for Japan on Friday for a couple of weeks and hope that the air clears by then. Either way I'll probably be heading south soon.

Voskhod is one of my favorite blades. Feathers don't work in every razor, but in a few they are excellent. I've never heard of Cloud though...

I'll check out Lazarda, thanks.