April 2018 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by NCoxSTL, Apr 1, 2018.

?

Your plan for Arko Adustable April?

1. Use Arko - DUH!!

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. Use an adjustable razor - DUH!!

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. Eat cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  4. Use a straight razor - maybe with Arko?

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. I'll shave whatever way I want, thank you very much Mr. Nosey!

25 vote(s)
    67.6%
  6. Mail some new survey ideas to Cartel HQ - those guys are dragging us down!

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

15247547885430.jpg
    And i forgot to post this yesterday. Was a great shave on a very hectic day! Started with the adjustable but the blade was dull and i didnt have time to change it .

2. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

No need for shame, my friend. I love the scent of Tabac. Proudly so. Some people just don't have an advanced enough (hindered enough?) sense of smell to "get it". Others just don't have enough swagger to rock "grandma's purse" with the confidence needed to pull it off.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Had me chuckling. With only a couple of months (all bar a handful of shaves with the Futur) it sure is a razor that demands respect, it shaves like an Italian supercar drives ; does exactly what you tell it...even if that's a bit wrong. Twas but a small nick but reminded me to take care. I used the R41 today and it is a real close thing between the two but the R41 is a tad more forgiving, to me anyway. It's back to the Futur until the end of the month now and then next month I'll spend with the Fatip as I think I'll enjoy getting to know this one. It's so damn good to the eye and in the hand it'd be wrong not to.

FaceScraper, jluc, Keithmax and 8 others like this.
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Blimey, what on earth was she all about then? :happy093:

jluc, Keithmax, Norcalnewb and 7 others like this.
  5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Looks cool, great pic

jluc, Norcalnewb, 9nein9 and 4 others like this.
  6. sdguero

sdguero Well-Known Member

That’s Peaches. @Bama Samurai introduced her to us a few months ago. To answer your question: no one knows. Suggest you mute the audio and you’ll get more out of it otherwise confusion reigns.

FaceScraper, jluc, Keithmax and 9 others like this.
  7. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Thank you, Montie! I am solidly in the "Recommend" camp on this one.

FaceScraper, jluc, 9nein9 and 3 others like this.
  8. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Andrew. The roses started blooming while Asha and I were in Tempe.

jtspartan, jluc, Norcalnewb and 3 others like this.
  9. montieg

montieg Well-Known Member

I'm trying to see if anyone wants my Babysmooth for one. Not sure that will work but worth a try. The Babysmooth is still in the box.

Cheers
    Montie

jluc, Norcalnewb, 9nein9 and 2 others like this.
  10. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Peaches has actually been around for quite awhile. She's a performance artist - rock music - kind of lives in her own world. She never broke mainstream largely because she is out on the fringe of the rock world. Her shows usually feature quite a bit of nudity, profanity, you know.....the stuff that makes life interesting but keeps you from getting the arena dates all that often.

FaceScraper, jtspartan, jluc and 8 others like this.
  11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

In that case I forgive her everything - long may she do her thing :smiley respect: :rofl:

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Nope just googled her, she's off with the ****ing fairies. Oh dear oh dear. Made me laugh mind so not all bad.

13. RyX

RyX DoH!

I've come to associate the scent of Tabac with a good lather and great shaves. May even eventually purchase the AS. It's Old World / Old School Cool.

The viddy I posted was from her early career. She was still finding herself back then. Judging from her latest she's not lost, just not on the path.

14. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

You want to like her, you really do, but yeah, at times you just have to watch the universe spin off into total lunacy. This quote from Wikipedia probably sets the right tone:

"Born Merrill Beth Nisker in 1966 in Toronto, Ontario, she attended a private Jewish school. Nisker was a class clown, who "wasn't particularly smart."

FaceScraper, jluc, Keithmax and 10 others like this.
  15. RyX

RyX DoH!

I may have muddied the Peaches discussion. There's the YouTube spoken word Philosopher that Teaches know as sunnypeaches 77 who currently has 4,677 subscribers. That's the original introduced by Chris @Bama Samurai. The other Peaches is the one Neal referenced and I posted a music video.

FaceScraper, jluc, Keithmax and 5 others like this.
  16. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Ah, ok, that clear it up. Not that either one is a genius, but the "original" that Chris posted I do believe would be the lesser of two ummmmmm.......intellects? Can we use that word with her?

FaceScraper, jluc, Keithmax and 7 others like this.
  17. RyX

RyX DoH!

By raising the level of knowledge, ignorance horizons are extended. Peaches 77 rides the shoulders of those that came before her, but she may be lost in a deep forest. How far can you walk into the woods? Half way, then you're walking out.

Tapatalk Via Kyocera

FaceScraper, jluc, NCoxSTL and 8 others like this.
  18. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

This assumes you are walking in a straight line. Peaches clearly is not a linear thinker.

FaceScraper, jtspartan, jluc and 7 others like this.
  19. Norcalnewb

Thank you, Clint!

jluc and 9nein9 like this.
  20. Norcalnewb

Terrific picture, Jim!

jluc, 9nein9 and clint64 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.