Bloomers without Borders (Bw/oB)

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by RyX, May 12, 2018.

1. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    :happy102:

2. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

It's an open forum, you should have stayed in the closet if you can't handle a little goofing off! :prrr:

Keithmax, Primotenore and Frijolero like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I bloomed two soaps today-both of the ones I'll be using this week.

4. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Hardly. Goof with the best. But, as it has gone on a while, perhaps we can let these bloomin’ bloomers get on with their thread? They did start it for a reason, after all.

5. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

You don't like me because I'm black. :lyrtuy5:

Primotenore, RyX and jeraldgordon like this.
  6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Your welcome to ignore me or start your own forum and ban me. Not very PC at all sorry.

Adding water to a cream is not blooming. You have whined the whole thread and not really understood the good natured shot taking. The whole point is that some of us do not want newer folks thinking they have to bloom soaps to get good lathers. You don't. I am a Williams guy. Blooming Williams should get anyone locked away. Adding extra things to the Williams is what I have always called molesting it.

You want to try and tie that in with other things?? Want to get offended?? Great with me. Be offended. Your the only person here who is offended. I guess the rest of us are secure enough to not be bothered too much by the good natured shot taking.

TobyC likes this.
  7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am going to leave this one alone......for now!!

TobyC likes this.
  8. jeraldgordon

Yes! That’s it! If only you were Falu, but you had to go be ebony! Why? I do so like Falu.... :love029:

9. jeraldgordon

Ummm, what he said tongue in cheek seems to have passed you by...?

Edison Carter likes this.
  10. brit

brit in a box

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    TobyC likes this.
  11. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

:happy096:

12. RyX

RyX DoH!

I'll agree with you Fuzzy on that point. Hard soaps, croaps, soft soaps, or creams don't need to be bloomed, soused, or prehydrated. Some of the milled soap pucks load easier with a little water softening prior to applying a brush. It's not necessary, but it does make getting a decadent, rich, thick and creamy lather easier. One of the problems new folks run into is not using enough soap when they are learning to lather. Use More Product is good advice. Hydrating a soap puck is just one way to do it.

13. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I will certaintly play along with load enough soap. Blooming is not needed for that. :prrr: Just saying.

Frijolero, TobyC and RyX like this.
  14. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I have had a seat at the cranky old guy table for years. We have cigars good burbon and cards. Wanna pull up a chair?

Frijolero, Primotenore and RyX like this.
  15. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Check the first of the thread.... I was called out by name. More then once. This time I did not pick the arguement.... :transport024::susel::innocent

16. RyX

RyX DoH!

Self identify as you wish. It really shouldn't change the discussion.
    i-told-the-bank-i-self-identify-as-a-millionaire-they-still-won-t-give-me-a-loan.png.jpg

17. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Not really sure why you think I'm offended, I'm not.

I have never advocated that soap must be bloomed. That is ridiculous

Good natured shots are just fine, perhaps some of mine are what you have interpreted as whining. Sorry.

Maybe you have always casually used the term molesting, than molest on if you want. Makes me think of wickedness committed against children.

18. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That right there is funny!!

19. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    While your statement is indeed accurate, we Bloomers would like newer folks to know that blooming their soaps will net them even better, thicker, slicker and wetter lather.

20. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

I assume you know I was referencing the cat!!! He doesn't want to be bloomed either!!!

I'm white as the driven snow!

Frijolero and RyX like this.