Stetson Fresh Aftershave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by ordinaryshaver, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Ok, I posted this question across the street, but I'll post it here for y'all as well.
    I just recently found an almost empty bottle of Stetson Fresh Aftershave that I forgot I had. I must have received it as a Christmas present. Well, I went in the hunt to find some in a larger container than the .05 mil bottle.

It is a white unicorn that just doesn't seem to exist. I can find many of the small bottles, and I know they were ad in gift sets, but my search is for a "normal" sized bottle.
    I searched amazon, and eBay to no avail, again looking for the bottles that are bigger than .05 mil.
    Anyone have any information about it?
    I do suspect as with most things I like, it has probably been discontinued.

Spyder and urrlord like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

i have only seen regular stetson in local drug stores around here...

3. ordinaryshaver

There's nothing wrong with that, heck I'd love to be able to run down to the drug store and find regular Stetson, but living in a college town, I'm not that lucky .

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  4. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

Good luck.I like Stetson Fresh cologne,but I have never seen a/s in that scent.I would love to have some myself.I can only find the Fresh cologne in gift sets with regular Stetson or Stetson Black.I burned out on Stetson regular years ago and don't care for it any longer.I usually give away the regular scent to a coworker.

5. urrlord

I don't know where you are located but if you are in the south Rose's,Rose's Express,Maxway family of stores regularly have Stetson gift sets for 10$ or less.You may check Family Dollar and Dollar General I have seen Stetson there on occassion,sometimes in a Spray bottle.Good luck.

6. ordinaryshaver

I am in the deeeeeeepppp south .90 miles from Houston, 110 miles from Austin and 100 miles from Dallas/Forth Worth.
    We do have a family Dollar, so I will check into that.
    I ended up going to eBay to get it, I paid 12.99 with shipping, but it was for the 'gift pack"
    I do believe after researching it that the Fresh scent has been discontinued.
    Thanks for the lead, however .

brit likes this.
  7. urrlord

I was in a Rose's in Macon Ga today and they had the gift set of .5 oz Stetson and Fresh as for 5 bucks.

8. ordinaryshaver

I wish we had Rose's here in Texas....

9. ordinaryshaver

Well, I broke down and bought the gift pack set. It is with the regular Stetson, and the "fresh"
    I will have to try and search to see if there is a cologne that will match.

10. urrlord

right now on the bay is a 1.75 oz fresh cologne for less that 14 dollars incl shipping.

11. ordinaryshaver

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. I may have to snag it. And the cologne as well.

12. ordinaryshaver

Finally got this beauty in the mail today!
    It was made possible through a link provided by an awsawes member here .
    Can't wait to use it!
    Best part is, swmbo is a fan of the scent!

Attached Files:

brit and Enrico like this.
  13. urrlord

Stetson Fresh is a pretty nice scent.A light aquatic scent that starts out with a wave of citrus.Although on me in the Georgia heat and humidity it lasts about 4 hrs.I think in the cooler spring and fall it would last longer.

Stetson Caliber is another nice light scent ,also usually can be found in gift sets with a/s balm.

Right now I am on the look out for Stetson Rich Suede.Last year around Christmas I saw it in gift sets with regular Stetson.I'm hoping it will show up in the gift sets this year also.I'm starting to see gift sets showing up in the local Roses so I may get lucky.

Paul Turner likes this.
  14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

All the Stetsons are bought by the kids, eh?

15. ordinaryshaver

What I mean is the shelves are mostly loaded down by Axe sprays.

Paul Turner likes this.
  16. Paul Turner

Ohhhhhhhh!! lol.

17. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Wait until the holiday cologne sets start appearing in the next month or so. Stetson will have several different gift packs, chances are you will find what you're looking for.

Paul Turner likes this.
  18. ordinaryshaver

Your are correct, it's just that I am like a kid at Christmas morning, I want it now, and not to wait .
    If I can find it on the bay, I'll buy it, or I'll just wait and see. Was hoping though that I could find a bigger bottle than the .05 ml.

brit likes this.
  19. Paul Turner

Hey there, @Mr. Shaverman , good to see you! Everything OK?

20. CrustyCat

CrustyCat Well-Known Member

I just found a bottle of Stetson "Cooling Moisture" aftershave under my sink. Haven't tried it yet, but it smells ok.