Straight Razor Designs 70% Off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Spyder, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Nothing much left, but you can pick up a nice 2” strop for $15

M14Shooter, TestDepth and Keithmax like this.
  2. Heljestrand23

Heljestrand23 Well-Known Member

I just bought a couple with d rings for PIFs! Awesome deal! I should have bought 10 of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. M14Shooter

M14Shooter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up Spyder .Picked one up for a Christmas Present for my Bother-In law .It is is sad that Lynn is closing down his shop .

Spyder likes this.
  4. Scoutk21

Scoutk21 Member

Looks like I missed it, it looks like everything is gone! It would have been a nice way to get into straights.

Frijolero and Spyder like this.
  5. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

Yep. Gone. But I still got an email last night wanting me to review my recent purchase. :p

6. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

The straight razors went really early on in the inventory reduction sell off. By the time the sale was at 40% off , the straights were long gone! I consider myself lucky to have gotten their top of the line strop and some other items. I hope Lynn has a great retirement from the business. He has helped so many straight razor newbies with his videos and such

Keithmax likes this.
  7. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Yep. I did end up with a 2” strop and a brush holder. Don and Lynn are both super guys and it’s kinda sad to see one of the pioneering businesses dissapear.

Heljestrand23 likes this.
  8. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Got a bunch of stuff at the 30.

The day discount hit 40 I ordered a 5/8 Dovo best, a 3 x 18 strop, a brush, a 500 ml of Trumpers Lime Skin Food, plus other chemistry stuff I use. Glad I did, pickins got slim real quick after that.

Of course, I destroyed the scales on my new straight before I could even strop it. Dovo celluloid doesn't tolerate the isopropyl I used to clean the oil off. Any savings on that item were lost on the new scales purchase. Nice Shaver though.

Linuxguile likes this.