The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Shadow Shaver

Shadow Shaver Well-Known Member

Man, if you keep putting together combinations like that, I see a lot more snow in the future for NE parts of the US.

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

When he gets ready to shave, presumably around high-school age, his friends will go around with the "kid stuff", and he'll shine with SDM.

3. Shadow Shaver

Lol. I think that you have something there. He likes most of my inventory but Stoylin is by far his favorite! My two youngest are constantly asking for more shampoo and bath soaps or wanting to pretend shave with Stirling and make lather. I swear that if I allowed it, they would wear AS to school...crazy!

4. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Great shave with Stoylin One ( Soap and splash) this morning. I know I've probably said before but I just love how Stoylin soaps lather and perform and for the price -unbeatable.

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 4 others like this.
  5. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Great shave this morning with Stirling Black Ice and Red Eye[​IMG]

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 7 others like this.
  6. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

SOTD January 17th
    [​IMG]

EDRIO #10 Assured TTO (Dollar Tree Razor)
    Vi-John Super Stainless (2)
    30DCLE (26mm, Frigate Class)
    Stirling Sandpiper soap
    Stirling Noir PSB

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 7 others like this.
  7. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

A609B1B3-7A29-4FFC-BFCF-A99598088F01.jpeg For this coming Menthol Monday!

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 5 others like this.
  8. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Andrew, you have some of my favorite scents (Sandpiper) from Stroylin. You have very good tastes!

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 6 others like this.
  9. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Thanks! Though honestly I like almost all of them!

10. Paul Turner

Sandpiper AND Noir.....must be pretty great together :).

11. Paul Turner

What is the origin of the name "Obsidian"?

12. Paul Turner

Uh Ladies and Gentlemen: Please mark your calendars for the 4 dates for the nominations for the Stoylin 2020 Tony Awards:

Nomination #1-February 11(first night of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Championship Round)
    Nomination #2-May 27-(Memorial Day)
    Nomination #3-September 2(Labor Day)-
    Nomination #4-November 28(Thanksgiving)

Winner&Runner-up Announced-Jan 1, 2020

\

13. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I’m not sure. I think it’s something to do with glaciers but don’t quote me on that.

14. Paul Turner

I don't know about Montreal on Monday,, but it is supposed to be in the single digits here, thus I would imagine frostier up there. Motivation for your Obsidian, perhaps?

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 4 others like this.
  15. Shadow Shaver

Weather lady says that we are waking up to 6 degrees on Monday. Sounds like a good time for the Island Man to breeze on through and thumb his nose at these wonderful temperatures.

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 3 others like this.
  16. Paul Turner

I don't like the attitude of one of the Boston station weathermen....doesn't take his job seriously at all unless the weather is terrible in some aspect. Thus he's either cynical or loves to talk about bad weather. Other stations have better weathermen....rergardless of the weather prediction, you get a calm, pleasant-mannered report. I'll take the latter, anytime.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  17. Shadow Shaver

That sounds like horrible TV. The big 3 in Philadelphia do pretty well. Unfortunately NBC lost Sheena Parveen to DC. The other two Weather Women seem very nice and relatable. They remind people about animals and even talk about the homeless on dangerous nights. Who knows what they are like in person, but at least on air they seem to care.

On another note, my college daughter just received her Stirling order, I don't mind admitting that I am very jealous! Lol

ezlovan, Edison Carter, PLAla and 2 others like this.
  18. Paul Turner

That's wonderful the two you still have talk about animals. I contribute to a few organizations that provide various forms of assistance to them. And good for your daughter, getting the Stoylin. Maybe it'll encourage the males in that college to get some!!

19. Killerflyingbugs

Killerflyingbugs Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see the first nomination.

ezlovan, PLAla, john zeiger and 3 others like this.
  20. Shadow Shaver

Oh yes Sir, she's getting the word out. Last year she had a male friend with terrible acne and was very ashamed. She asked my advice so I recommended the Tea Tree soap. From what I hear, he's completely cleared up and feeling like a new man. Stoylin is truly a game changer!