Caola, Barbon After Shave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by johnnyflake, Feb 7, 2019.

1. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

I've heard this talked about on this form, so I ordered a bottle to try. Just received it today, from Hungary. Tomorrow is a shave day, I shave every other day, so I'll get to try it.
    MVC-001S.JPG

2. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I have some and like it. Don't use it everyday cuz I got lots o' stuff to get through. But it's nice I think

Frijolero likes this.
  3. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

I'm not familiar with it, so I'm very interested to learn about it. Looking forward to your thoughts.

4. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

I was able to try the Caola Barbon AF this morning and it definitely has a wow factor, for me. The aroma is truly fascinating and I wish I could explain it, but I can not at right now. It reminds me of several aromas, but I can't ID them, in my mind. It will immediately go into my rotation. It is worthy of a purchase, for anyone, who is into aftershaves! I have 13 aftershaves in my stash and out of them, I have a 5 AF rotation, eliminating one and adding a new one, every now and again. I just removed one this morning and added the Barbon to my rotation.

BTW, it has just the slightest burn factor, almost undetectable, but it's there.

5. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

To me Barbon is in the neighborhood of Skin Bracer just subtract the vanilla notes and add eucalyptus.I like it .

brit and johnnyflake like this.
  6. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the aftershave but I really enjoy the cream from this line.

johnnyflake likes this.
  7. DarkSpy

DarkSpy New Member

I'm interested in this aftershave, so I have two questions, @johnnyflake .
    How is the performance?
    Which site did you use to buy it?