How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Is the Egyptian Spice new? I didnt see it on the list of scents.

2. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Yup, it must be new because it isn't in the scent descriptions.

Maybe JoAnna can chime in on what oils are in it.

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Sounds like you need to get a TSD Cologne Sample of it. ;)

Just realized I hadn't added the scent drop down menu to that. I blame y'all. :p

Added now.

The scent description is
    "A classic spice fragrance blend,
    with exotic notes of myrrh and
    frankincense, this fragrance is
    warm, sexy and very compelling."

4. lamontqsanford

Oooohhh, cologne. Yes that will have to be on my next order.

It has a great scent, not too overpowering but not light either. I wanted the Mayan Gold bad and I haven't even touched it yet because I like the Egyptian Spice so much.

5. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Mmm. I loves me the smell of some lots and lots of Egyptians.

6. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

We need to invent something that will allow you to smell things through the internet.

7. lamontqsanford

Agreed.

Until we come up with a design we need to name it.

Here is an idea Smellisiferousinator

8. TenBears

TenBears New Member

I'm not so sure about that. I am about to go and have some wonderful BBQ with a friend. Knowing that, I would hate to think of the various smells you might wish to send my way to spoil the experience. :sick007

9. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

That scent does sound nice:) I did have QED Frankincense & Myhrr but I didnt give it the proper chance and sold it off quickly:( Back in my incense day I enjoyed both the scents though as will as patchouli.

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Good to see you on the go Rolls..... find me a intresting Gem..:D

Never been to one... Got to hate that... When I was married the wife miscarried.,., that was hard enough on a person much less having one born then die so soon. Add a name to the list of people they do not know that are keeping them in prayers.

Mayan Gold is wonderful stuff.

I am trying to figure out why I can connect to the neighbors wireless stuff but not to the router that I picked up from my moms yesterday. It is an older one, but was used with this very laptop when my dad had it. It see's it. had the name on it but when I try to connect it just says aquireing network address then after a bit goes to limited or no connectivity,, grrrrrrrrr
    Any of you smert people have Ideals on how to fix it before I go all Captain Cave man in it?

Fuzzy

11. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

And on a shaving note I went alll retro classic today. Boar brush(face lathered) Williams soap..Aqua Velva... and a 30's open comb micromatic... What a wonderful shave these things can give.

Fuzzy

12. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

How is your home network set up. My stupid wireless router can not directly connect to my DSL modem. They just won't talk to each other. Now if I put another router in between them, the wired router talks to the DSL and it talks to the wireless and makes them see eye to eye and everything works fine. It is a stupid waste of electricity, but there it is. I am thinking about naming the extra router "babelfish" and sticking it in a bowl...

13. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I have a cble modem that plugged into the wireless one. all the lights come on the wireless one the wan and wlan lights. Not sure how to check any of that out. will you call the babelfish 42?

Fuzzy

14. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I think Baby Faced Tony is about to get the boot or a hard scolding.....He just stepped way over the line in the shoutbox. I am refraining from saying anything or pm'ing since I have been good lately.

15. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Hmmm... what color are the lights? Not all, but some routers are color coded. Green is good, amber/red is bad.

Also, have you connected your computer to the modem to reset its setup... This is a different process for different brands. If you haven't and don't have the installation disks, you may want to check the website from the router's company.

16. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Definitely across the line. But then again... you just did say something publicly...

17. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

fixed it....now he can fix his

18. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I said something before I read this.:angry019:angry021

They are green I will try the web site it is a older comp usa routher.. but it was used with this laptop before .

Fuzzy

19. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Kind of pissed at self. Used that Booster Iced lime when I had a bottle of TSD iced lime in the bathroom:( There is no comparison. TSD hands down blows boosters away.

20. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Wow. So what was your response? :D

What grade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.