ROUTE 66 Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Sparrow, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if Kathleen is still in business? I know her site is still up, but I live overseas and there is no overseas shipping option in the checkout. Last time I ordered (2016) I communicated with her directly, but haven't had any response to email this time round.

Thanks

Paul Turner, RyX and SHAVEWIZARD420 like this.
  2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Im not sure if they are still around, but Route 66 is a great performing soap and it would be sad to hear if they went out of business. You may jist want to wait and hopefully they will get back with you.

Ran into a situation with a different artisan, their website was still active but theu never reaponded to a quick email, thankfully i figured out and answered my own question because the customer service was beyond unacceptable IMO.

Paul Turner and RyX like this.
  3. Sparrow

Agree it is a great soap! Wanted to replenish my soaps and balms ... we’ll see

RyX likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

A.K.A @Salty Belle hasn't logged in to TSD since Oct 6, 2017. No clue Jack.
    There's no phone number listed on her website. Try her Facebook?

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

What a mystery....I really hope all is well with her.

SHAVEWIZARD420 and RyX like this.
  6. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I hope all is well with her. I really enjoy her Bourbon Jungle soap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SHAVEWIZARD420 and RyX like this.
  7. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Seems like quite a few artisans are guilty of this, not updating or recent FB posts or activity. Not a good sign to keep curtomers in the dark, if shop has been closed it is still common courtesay to let the public know what the deal is.

Hope everything is well with them as they were quite active within the community a while back. Have only tried a sample but was quite good and they seemed like decent people that want to make their customers happy.

Paul Turner and RyX like this.
  8. Sparrow

Haven’t had a response or been able to find any info so at this stage I’m assuming they’re not active anymore. Unfortunate as they made nice soaps and balms.

9. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

The website is still up and looks like you can still place orders.

10. Sparrow

I went all the way through to checkout as well, but there’s only domestic shipping options and there’s no reply to any efforts I’ve made to contact them. In the past there was never a problem with correspondence.

Also, the website hasn’t changed in a long time, so I’m not sure they’re still operating. If anybody has placed an order recently I’d be interested to know as I really love their products!

brit likes this.