PIF 1940s Gillette Fat handle Gold tech

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Swampfox, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampfox

Swampfox Active Member

Done.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    dmshaver, RyX and lightcs1776 like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I use mostly straight razors, but keep giving away my DE razors, so I am in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I'm in I don't have one of those razors Great PIF

4. hins2jw0

hins2jw0 Well-Known Member

Great PIF, I have a couple of them and use them often - wonderful razors especially for a newer DE shaver (or veteran lol). Enjoy!

Not in, thanks for offering it for someone to try.

Josh

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

RyX, PatrickA51 and lightcs1776 like this.
  5. Swampfox

Swampfox Active Member

Lightcs1776 I will let the leatherneck have it. As long as he will PIF it is his. I have to being he is a military brothers all though is sister military branch lmao. Remember anyone can be any rate but it takes God to make a Boatswain Mate Chief. Patrick PM your address n I’ll send it to you.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    PatrickA51 and dmshaver like this.
  6. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

PatrickA51 and brit like this.
  7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:happy096:

PatrickA51 and brit like this.
  8. lightcs1776

Congrats, @PatrickA51. Great PIF.

PatrickA51 likes this.
  9. lightcs1776

But it takes God's favor and blessings to make an Army Chief Warrant Officer. Grin! Although I work with a couple former Marines who don't quite see it the same way as I do. Go figure.

PatrickA51 and Swampfox like this.
  10. Swampfox

Swampfox Active Member

One of my best friends is a now Ret Master Gunnery SGT I meet over in Iraq. We give each other crap all the time about each other’s branch. But hay that is how it is, but don’t ever do it if u are not a member.

PatrickA51 and lightcs1776 like this.
  11. Swampfox

Swampfox Active Member

Patrick51 I have two other things being sent out tomorrow so if you get me your address today it will be sent out tomorrow. God Bless

12. lightcs1776

I will admit, although I loved being a Warrant Officer I recommend folks take a look at the Air Force. We would sleep in places that the Air Force would never consider. They kept some pretty nice accommodations.

brit and PatrickA51 like this.
  13. Swampfox

Swampfox Active Member

Yea they got a something like I lower living standard pay on there check, but they don’t make rank that great

lightcs1776 and PatrickA51 like this.
  14. PatrickA51

PM sent.
    My Father spent 30 years in the U.S.Navy retired BMCM After the war and Korea he pushed recruits @ NTC San Diego, and then went on Recruiting Duty.
    Survived the Pearl Harbor attack and the sinking of the USS California BB-44, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_California_(BB-44) also Survived the sinking of the USS Chicago CA-29 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Chicago_(CA-29).
    You should have heard him when I joined the Marine Corps :shocked002: :shocked003:

gorgo2, brit and lightcs1776 like this.
  15. DentonMajik

DentonMajik Well-Known Member

I'm in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

brit likes this.
  16. PatrickA51

My father and I always went round and round he always called me a sea going bellhop. All three of my Dad's younger brothers joined the Navy. I was told my Dad also had 3 sisters. I guess my Dad's parents enjoyed the winter season. :sexe:

17. PatrickA51

I got the razor today. It was delivered yesterday, but I din't go get my mail until this morning Great looking Razor
    Thanks Boat's
    Semper Fi

CrustyCat, dmshaver and lightcs1776 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.