How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Word, Dom diddy.

2. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Dim sum in all its deliciousness:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dim sum is like a bunch of Chinese appetizers for breakfast. You always have a pot of tea with dim sum. There are dumplings, buns with meat and or veggies, rice porridge, etc., etc., and desserts such as mango pudding and egg custard tarts.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dim_sum

3. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

How's stuff over there, Tracy? Things are good here, but I'm really busy. I'm a little sleepy right now.

4. lamontqsanford

Things are good here, Dom.

I am a little sleepy myself. I managed to share my cold with the entire house and they are very thankful.

5. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

mmmmmmmmm yummy.

6. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Oh boy. I bet you're the most popular guy around these days! :D

Hope you and your family get betterificacious soon, Tracy.

It's deliciousness. The girlfriend and I love heading down to Chinatown for dim sum. More people equals a greater variety of dishes. It's also pretty cheap, too. You can eat until you're bursting for less than $10 per person. I've definitely gone overboard a few times, spent $9 or $10 and been full for the rest of the day.

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Don't get lost

Dom all that looks like it could kill a diabetic fast like..

Fuzzy

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Well there is the problem... nobody in my family (immediate, extended, in-laws, etc...) likes oriental or exotic food except for me. In fact just the idea of Asian cuisine sends my mother on a rampage of how they purposely put MSG and other chemicals into the food to purposefully make you A) addicted to the food and B) make you constantly hungry for more of the bad food.

Of course that is why I am glad daughter and wife accept Noodles. They can have mac and cheese and I can have something resembling pad thai...

9. TenBears

TenBears New Member

Nice new avatar Coyote.

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

As long as you don't see it near your cattle, right?

11. TenBears

TenBears New Member

True. Rifles cure that however.

12. lamontqsanford

Justin, didn't make it back to the house for lunch. Your soap will fly tomorrow. Do you want to try any creams? I have Musgo Real, The Body Shop, Noxema, Connaught, Old Spice, JMF Oriental Spice. They are all very good and my favorite is the Connaught and JMF Oriental Spice. The connaught that smells good is the sweet orange.

13. Truckman

Truckman New Member

so how's everyone's evening going?

just had a fun evening with my girls watching.............Idol

yes, yes, I know...:ashamed001

but they love it so much and I really do enjoy the time with them.....it's fun to see how into it they get, and how they can drag me down that dark alley....

14. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Dropped yours off in the mail this evening. Don't worry about it not getting out yet- I am in no rush. I am willing to try some creams, maybe I can be converted. I am leery of Noxema after bad reaction to deep cleansing cream; however, I am game to try something.

15. lamontqsanford

I will pick a couple out and send them with the soap.

16. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Them women will do it everytime you know....

Fuzzy

17. lamontqsanford

Hi, I'm Matt and I am addicted to Idol.:D

18. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Um I'm Fuzzy and I am Addicted to shavin...........waaaaaittt a minute.. what you trying to pull there?:D

Fuzzy

19. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

When I first started teaching, my co-workers talked about shows on National Geographic Channel, History Channel, and West-Wing was their guilty pleasure.

Now... *sigh* they talk about idol and 24 and not much else and their guilty pleasures are Bachelor or stockcar racing....

20. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am going to use the Connaught again next shave. I liked it the first time out. Great Lime smell. This time I am going to break out my number 2 lather catcher... the number 1 still being loaned out to convert the heathens so to speak.:D

Fuzzy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.