Hello smooth criminals!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Stagengland, Mar 26, 2019.

1. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Welcome to TSD Stagengland! Enjoy! Their are so many great scents out there it is too hard to pick just one.

brit and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

You're welcome for the musical interlude. I'm a fan of cover tunes if they add something in their interpretation.

Funny thing about the current state of affairs concerning censorship. Here in the States... do Brits still call us The Colonies? Anyway - it's become popular to edit history. Could be it's always been going on, but I'm seeing it on the news. Statues of people involved in our Civil War are being "edited" if they were on the loosing side. Knocking down a hunk of bronze in a public park doesn't change what happened so I'm note sure what the purpose of the destruction is all about. Being Southern born, but growing up in the North I've made my peace with both sides. I'm not talking Political, this is about Societal Censorship. Would a pack of rabid anti - rapist (who would be so bold as to be publicly pro?) burning Harvey Weinstein DVDs get the same evening news coverage? I see The Cosby Show is still airing on TV as reruns. I don't now if there's a thing as honest history. Only the tainted stories told by the winners, or about the losers. If you are a Smooth Criminal no one would ever know?
    GoT tyrion-on-censorship.jpg

Enrico and brit like this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Welcome @Stagengland from here in western NY. As for soaps, I like earthy / pine scents, but my absolute favor scents are leather and tobacco! I'm really big on after shaves and my favorite is Pinaud Special Reserve with its leathery, tobacco scent with a touch of pine. If you haven't tried it, you should.

brit likes this.
  4. Lee Russell

Lee Russell Member

Welcome, Stagengland! You would love this community :) though I usually used Art Of Shaving, for the soap selection I prefer Men’s Soap Company!

5. steve207

steve207 Well-Known Member

hello luke nice to meet you i'm steven or steve to my friends i'm more of a woodsy leathery type

6. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

5A5583F7-AF5C-4737-9816-CF77820A0167.png Welcome from New Mexico!