2019 TSD Meet Up! Sponsored by the 30DC!!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by NCoxSTL, Feb 2, 2019.

1. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

Wow, what a great weekend, thanks to the guys of the 30DC. If you are on the fence about visiting with this group at the next meetup, I’d encourage you to cancel whatever else stands in the way and make it a priority to hook up with the 30DC and friends! This group is even better in person than online.
    @NCoxSTL - thanks for your hospitality, your private VIP Uber service, and showing us a great time in the Lou!
    @Drygulch - thanks for keeping my AS smuggling operation intact and snail mailing me the kami. If I’d checked a bag, I woudn’t have been able to perform the flight juggling that got me home the same day.
    @wristwatchb - Thanks for, as always, adding levity to the group. Neal and I now have you pegged as the wiley “instigator” who stirs the pot and never gets in trouble for it.
    @Keithmax - Thanks for the gift brought all the way from Korea. You have really fascinating experiences on the other side of the world, and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with you.
    @jluc - Thanks for running interference so your lovely wife wasn’t scared off by this group of crazies. Despite the fact that you cover up your French accent superbly, you are still my favorite Frenchman!
    @Bama Samurai - This goes without saying, but thanks for being the mastermind that brought this group together. Hanging out with you, talking life, and shooting prarie dogs is still on my bucket list.
    @Paul76 - Thanks for sharing your razor collection and hanging out. I really enjoyed getting to know you.
    @ezlovan - Thanks for your time and generosity with us! I look forward to keeping up with you and your success in taking Stirling to the next level.
    @jtspartan - As always, thanks for your generosity and finely crafted brushes. As usual, they are stunning! I hope to see you in person at a future meetup, brother!

Paul76, jtspartan, Hembree and 8 others like this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Were any of you on the same plane, coming in or going out?

Hembree, Linuxguile, Drygulch and 3 others like this.
  3. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Wow, that's a nice tribute to the guys, Randy! I could tell by the pictures that everyone was a class act.

4. Paul Turner

Well, I certainly hope @wristwatchb was-the man looks very much like me.(That isn't to say I am a class act, but I was just focusing on his likeness to me).

5. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Myself and Chris @bamasamurai were on the same flight leaving Denver.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Paul Turner

Oh, neat :). I see that there are some major additions happening at DIA.

Hembree, Trigger, Drygulch and 2 others like this.
  7. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Someday, friend!

8. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I'm starting to think we'll keep you on as the twin, Paul, and use @Hembree for spare parts. ;)

9. Paul Turner

I don't know about the spare parts persuasion of the situation, but as to me being the twin, let me paraphrase what my witty and wise grandfather once said about a cousin of mine and his mom named Ann. He said "Doug looks more like Ann than Ann does". Thus, I say to you "I look more like you than you do."

10. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

A Fantastic Thread! Wow! What Fun this must have been! Thank You All For Posting!

11. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Well, I believe that may wrap up the 2nd Annual TSD Meetup, Hosted by the 30DC. A huge thank you to all of you who took the time to come to STL and be a part of what was a really outstanding and fun weekend. Jim @jluc , you showed true courage in coming to your first meet up, especially since Randy @BaylorGator also came this time. As for the rest of you guys it was a great reunion and you all provided a great time of fellowship, laughter, and just good times. A special shout out to Rod @ezlovan for the work on the soap and after shave sets and for taking some time away from family to have breakfast with us. I haven't heard anything about the soap except how fantastic it is. And I agree.

So, this one's in the books. I think we'll have to figure out how to have the third annual meet up! Thanks again!

12. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Thanks for putting this together, Neil!
    Hopefully we'll be back next year!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brit, Hembree, NCoxSTL and 2 others like this.
  13. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

If you are needing a brain...........move along.
    [​IMG]

jtspartan, brit, BaylorGator and 2 others like this.