La Toja Sensitive Cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by sjdude, Jun 29, 2019.

1. sjdude

sjdude New Member

I heard about La Toja products quite a while ago an never tried them until recently. I had heard good things about them, so was open to trying out La Toja Sensitive Cream when I saw it on sale for $9.50 with free shipping. I thought, "What the heck..."

For me, the two main dimensions of shave cream are performance and fragrance. On the first dimension, I find this cream to be a superior performer: nice thick lather that doesn't break down quickly, and which offers wonderful glide/protection. I'd put it up there with other creams whose performance I feel is superb (Proraso, Speick, TOBS, Omega).

On the fragrance dimension, I also really like La Toja Sensitive Cream. It is not a bold fragrance, but it is pleasant in a sort of soapy, barbershop kind of way. I have to say that after a couple of uses, it really, really grew on me!! I have since bought 2 more tubes of the stuff and will undoubtedly buy more when I use that up.

Bottom line: La Toja Sensitive Cream is well worth trying, especially for the price. Performance is excellent and the fragrance doesn't overpower/interfere with after shaves. I'd put it into my Top Five.

DesertTime, Yehuda D and johnnyflake like this.
  2. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

A new one to consider. OMG, it never ends!

DesertTime likes this.