How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

The plan is to multipy and invade the house!

2. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Jen, we had a pond very similar to that at the college I went to. In the spring and summer they would put out Swans on them. Those swans were the meanest little S$%ts I have ever been around. Of course being drunk and trying to pet one isn't always the smartest thing either.

3. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

haha Tracy, I could totally see you doing that. I could see myself getting drunk and falling into the lake... which would be gross since they're man made so the water is nasty.

4. lamontqsanford

We dumped a few pirhana in the one at our school once. Again, not the smartest drunk thing we ever did.

A Ford Bronco rolled into one once and we all got to watch the diver go in and hook it up so they could winch it out.

5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Thought I was going to have to get the pen out again young man. But I see you realized the error in your ways already. Hows things going other then work?

Shep thanks for the pictures.. I think that tonights shave will be with a new. I picked up a nice set last week I think it was. The cap is brassed bad but the rest looks great. well see how it shaves.

6. lamontqsanford

Pretty well on my end Fuzzy. Looks like we have at least a week of 55-65 degree weather in store and that always makes one happy after several months of cold. Wind is really starting to blow here, 45 mph gusts. Usually I would complain about this but we have some much ground moisture right now we need some wind to dry things out a bit.

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Good stuff.. Glad you hear the weather is improving a bit. Was wet last night and well into the AM this morning. Just overcast now. I think the rain is mostly gone for now.

8. Truckman

Truckman New Member

you know what I just realized? where have micah and....Doug? Prosaffel.... where have they been?

9. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Well, that was fun!! Just as the firetruck pulled up I ran out of the house with a pack of hot-dogs. You guys should have seen the look on the firemens' faces. Absolute shock!! Then the police showed up, and they did not see the humor in any of it. Can you believe that there is an ordnance against burning vehicles without a permit. That little stunt just cost me $5000. So, now I have a burned up truck on the side of the house and a mess of white crap on my lawn. WTF is that stuff made of that they sprayed all over the damn place?!?!?? Is it toxic?? Reckon in the morning I should call my trusty lawyer just to let him know what I did. Honestly ya'll, that was the most excitement I have had for a while. Next time, i'll have to light up the Chevelle!!

10. lamontqsanford

Micah has been around here and there but I haven't heard anything from Doug for a couple of weeks.

11. lamontqsanford

Was this the same truck that gave you troubles a while ago after eating the mouldy bread?

12. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

rolls I wish I had a grandpa like you

13. rollsshaver

Matter of fact, yes it was...............

Jen, that might be the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. Thank you!! ;)

14. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Looks nice and calm.

Just by pure coincidence, I took some pics while on my walk with the dog this evening ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

:agelic13

yeah it's nice over there, there's a road running through so you see a lot of cars but other then that it's all pretty.

Those are some nice shots, what kind of doggie do you have?

16. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You need to send the Chevelle to Louisiana.. I will give it a good home.

Nice pics there guys

17. rollsshaver

I really would not burn the Chevy. Damn thing cost me a fortune. It is a 95% all original 1970 LS6. The only thing not original are the tires and fluids. Hell, I have the original dealership paperwork and advertisement too.

18. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

what kind of truck did you burn?

19. rollsshaver

Chevy. I will not own a Ford..............

20. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Yay! another Ford bites the dust!
    Micah has been busy lately, and Doug has probably been very strictly locked down, as far as place of employment...that place just apparently doesn't realize what it's doing to it's employees, and is completely befuzzled as to why a lot of their best talent (like myself and Micah) are leaving left and right
    I was just about to ask if anyone has any updates on Mr. Heat Miser...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.