How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

heck, you just may be my grandfather...:D

2. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Shave complete. Eton College followed by a splash of Aubrey North Woods. Damn that's a nice AS...wish it lasted longer. The Tuckaway is a better shave than the News', but I don't think as good as the Bostonian. I need to shave the Bostonian next to be sure, but I'm sure I'm right. Ok. That's done.

Jen. I took a look at your college pics. You're cute as a button. Enjoy these days. It gets worse. :D

Shep is hungry and wife is not here. What to eat......

3. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

I love that movie!

4. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Rolls, you just have too much fun....more fun than I could stand. (crosses Rolls off the "Potential New Boyfriend" list.

5. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

haha thanks sheppy I'm trying to

6. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

That's okay. Maybe in the next life................

7. rollsshaver

Jim, thank you for the new avatar!! Hope ya'll like it!!!

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

She is a mix... at least part Boston and part pug. Who knows what else you don't always get the full backgrounds on rescues. She is just a year old and enjoying the warm weather and real walks again as well.

Daughter is now throwing a major tantrum. It sucks when she is sick, but her tantrums are almost constant for the next 2-3 days after she gets better.

9. sol92258

:happy097:happy097:happy097:happy097
    Rolls is such cool feller!

Attached Files:

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Ahhh it is perfect Rolls!

11. rollsshaver

Lowered my prices on the OS mug w/ MWF soap, and on the razors too. Check them out and shoot me a PM if you would like them. I will answer it in the morning.

You kids place nice, I gotta take care of some stuff before bed.

12. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

aww that is great that you got a rescued dog! I want to get shelter pets when I'm older but for now we had to go pure-bred with my doggie. She's a little bichon, we had to go pure-bred because my mom didn't want a dog that shed.

13. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Well originally we were hoping to get a pure bred. With all of the daughter's issues we were wanting a dog with a solid breed temperament to deal with her. I work with somebody involved with a Boston rescue group, and Bostons were on our short list of breeds. It worked out that shortly we officially began looking some mixed pups were dropped off at a shelter and long story short, we got Maisie Mae.

14. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Cool, it's pic night.

If you live in AZ you can have the kids wash the car in swim suits and no shirts....in March!!!

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

Notice the Bu in the background Jim:

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

15. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Note to self --Next time Shep has Jackie wash car give her some finger nail polish first.

16. sol92258

sorry, just have to share: was just a Windows (you know, Microsoft*) commercial on with a little boy making a video of tigers eating a zebra - pretty cool I guess, my wife hated that a little kid is more computer competent that she is, but I was just flat out excited that they used a TransSiberian Orchestra piece in the commercial!
    okay, eargasm over....well, until I finish get my Zune hooked up and start blasting it :D

17. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

grrrr microsoft

18. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Nice car Shep....is that a 60 or 80? We have an XC70....best car we've ever bought.

19. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Hello, I'm a PC....

Which is quite funny because I'm the farthest thing from PC....

20. sol92258

:happy097:happy097

No doubt who you're pulling for in this year's Dancing with the [slash]They're a Celebrity?[/slash] Stars...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.