Shave brush PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Sara-s, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I have a silver tip badger brush with a maple handle to give away.(22mm I think)
    CDE7D3C5-93E7-43C2-AE94-24AF03B97EBB.jpeg

This is open to US members. (Sorry, I can’t ship farther.). To enter, say you’re in and tell me something good that has happened to you, in the past week. Just make sure it’s something good, that can be repeated in polite company.

I will keep this open until next Sunday (7/14). Winner will be chosen by random.org.Entrants so far;
    @PatrickA51
    @lightcs1776
    @jaro
    @Angelo85
    @dmshaver
    @Suhrim21

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    TestDepth, tspierce78, RyX and 2 others like this.
  2. Leonard A. Jonesw

Leonard A. Jonesw New Member

Well this week... I finally got rid of all my wooden handle brushes. Not in, but I did see the humor as I shower shave and find the wooden handles do not work well for me. I have moved them along to others and applaud your PIF.

Jrdelgado, Zykris and Sara-s like this.
  3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I'm in. Went to the doctor on the send he said that I still totally disabled from doing my type of work that I did before I retired, He said I looked very much alive and glad that I have lost some weight.

PanChango, Jrdelgado and Sara-s like this.
  4. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

Great PIF! I just put together a couple brushes and purchased several I’m not in as to give others a chance. I did have a good last few days! My son came down for a visit! Time flies..

PatrickA51 and Sara-s like this.
  5. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Wow, Ms. Sara, I am in. That is a great looking brush. If you don't mind, and of course if I am selected, I would like to pass it on to my wife. It would have to be stored outside of the shower, but it just seems fitting, coming from you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

@lightcs1776 First, you have to tell me something good that has happened to you this week. Then, you're in and passing it on to your wife is AOK.

7. lightcs1776

Ah, something good. I finished my homework yesterday so I have today off. To me, that is something very good (and once this degree is done, I will probably, although not definitely, leave further education for the younger folks).

Sara-s likes this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

OK, NOW you're in!

lightcs1776 likes this.
  9. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Im in. On the 4th of July we were going to see fireworks and it started raining and my 4 yr old twins were crying because of no fireworks so i started going a diff way hoping for no storm we heard a noise and stopped and pulled off and got the kids out and got to enjoy them seeing boom booms.( side note) until jerk walks up and says private property.the kids didnt understand what was happening or why we had to leave. We got back in the car and started driving just as it busted open raining and my wife and i looked and said to each other " you know karmas a B!+(h " as we saw the guy who made us leave and got the kids upset again getting drenched and running for his car..served him right doing that to little ones wanting to see boom booms....

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  10. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

I’m in. Saturday I was at an antique shop and was able to get a 40’s era Ball End Tech, 56 Gillette Blue Tip Super Speed, Gem Micromatic and 2 full bottles of Avon Aftershaves (Spicy and Deep Woods) for free! Well I actually traded 2 action figures missing parts, a board game and some novelty glassware but I didn’t have to spend a penny on the shave stuff so that’s good.

11. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Thank you for this generous pif, I’m in. I’m quite happy about what happened to me earlier this week, I was pain-free for an entire day! Hallelujah!

Ijustmissedthe50s and Sara-s like this.
  12. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

I'm in. Well having been off work for almost a year and out of disability I wasn't sure how I was going to even pay bills this month. My fiance's sister moved to a new computer system and needed help to enter everything in the new system from the old system. So now I will be able to pay my bills this month and from the looks of how much there is for the next two months. It was so bad I was going to have to sell all of my shave stuff just to be able to try to pay bills. So that is something very good that happened amongst all the horrible things that have happened.

13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

And the winner is.. @Suhrim21 ! Congrats! PM me with you address and I will get this right out to you.

Zykris likes this.
  14. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Zykris likes this.
  15. brit

brit in a box

congrats..nice pif..

16. lightcs1776

Congratulations, Suhrim21!

17. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Sara-s likes this.
  18. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

Thank you for this PIF. I'm excited as I have wanted to try a silvertip brush and now I finally get to. Thank you.

Sara-s and Zykris like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.