WCS has 35% off their clearance items today only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Angelo85, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

Today only West Coast Shaving has 35% off discount on their warehouse inventory. No code required as discount will be applied at checkout. I was able to buy Truefitt & Hill Spanish Leather aftershave splash for $48.75 and free shipping after the discount.

brit, wristwatchb, RyX and 3 others like this.
  2. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

Their site says 10% off and free shipping for signing up for the newsletter but they haven't sent me a code or anything... anybody know how that works?

RyX likes this.
  3. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

The 10% off discount is for new customers/subscribers. If I remember correctly that discount will be taken off at checkout.

RyX likes this.
  4. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

You may need to be a registered customer, with them, to get the email notification. There is a special listing of all items that apply to the discount. No code is needed, the discount is automatic when you check out. I just bought 5 items, at great prices and free shipping!

RyX likes this.
  5. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

Turns out I had to leave the site with items in my cart and then they emailed me the first time buyer code

edit: it still doesn't give free shipping unless I hit the Canadian customer threshold of 100$... nothing on clearance I want badly enough to deal with the shipping rate

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    RyX likes this.
  6. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Broke down and made an order. I am so weak.
    Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 18.41.03.png

Angelo85, brit, johnnyflake and 3 others like this.