Odd Injectors, Prototypes??

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Linuxguile, Nov 9, 2017.

1. RyX

RyX DoH!

Karl G and Linuxguile like this.
  2. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I don't think I documented this one. It's a J Type Hydromagic prototype. The pins that hold the blade in place sit flush with the face of the razor when closed. When opened you can actually load a blade directly in to the pins. I will take a full set of pics later.

SOTD June 28th
    [​IMG]

Stirling Mentholated Pre-Shave Soap
    EDRIO#86 Schick Injector J2 Prototype
    Personna blade
    2019 30DC Meetup brush (28mm, Destroyer Class)
    Wilkinson Sword Shave Stick
    Stirling Glacial Unscented PSB
    The Veg

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Aztecmike, jaro, gorgo2 and 7 others like this.
  3. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

ok i have a question . in the top row the razor 5th from the left blue handle gold head please tell me about it. i have one just like it and cant find any info... did it come with any paperwork or anything??? please tell me about that one......

ghostlife, Karl G and Linuxguile like this.
  4. Linuxguile

There was no paper work or box with that one. I believe it to be a typical gold head G4 "Schick 66" variant. I've seen and sold just as many of the gold head versions as the nickel versions.

Karl G and jaro like this.
  5. jaro

the only info i was able to find was that someone said the blue and gold 66 was a variant that was called a g4a since it wasnt the standard g4 66 well i was just curious because mine didnt have the papers with it and i would like to ask if you Ever run across the paperwork for one of the blue handles gold headed 66 or even the nickle colored head one or i guess any g4 would you mind if i asked for a email photocopy of the little manual page that it came with just so i could see what they said because i havent been able to find them... thank you so much...

6. Linuxguile

There wasn't manual or any other papers with it. What you see under it was just a little vinyl pouch that says Schick Injector on it. I have yet to see a manual or a box for a G Injector.

Karl G and jaro like this.
  7. jaro

Thanks. If you ever run across one that has the manual please let me know if you remember to okay. Thanks

8. Linuxguile

Sure thing

Karl G likes this.
  9. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Wow - mind blown :shocked029:

Linuxguile likes this.
  10. jaro