Redoing my bathroom. What should I add to make it a perfect den?

Discussion in 'Special Projects' started by StormyWeather, Jul 26, 2019.

1. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

I put this sink in specifically for shaving and really like it.

Attached Files:

PLANofMAN and RyX like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Saw an interview with Mike Lindell. He was a full on crack addict. Back in the day, "looks like he's about to murder someone" might have applied!

Keithmax likes this.
  3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I wish I had pictures form our old house, but we had two side-by side built-in medicine cabinets. They had mirrors on the inside door, so when you opened up both you could work them to see the back of your head. You could get a great close-up side view of your face. There are pictures somewhere here on TSD, just don't know how to find them. They were about $800/each. Yes, expensive, but they held my entire, immense scent collection. Oh, how I miss those!

Keithmax and RyX like this.
  4. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Here you go. Had two. Doors opened like barn doors.
    IMG_9837.jpg

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

If I'm interpreting the image correctly, the cabinet has three mirrors. Front and back of the door, plus back of the cabinet?

brit and Keithmax like this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

awesome..

7. Leclec13

Leclec13 Well-Known Member

I rigged a few led tubes around bathroom mirror it did wonders for my shaving... if I owned where I live I would invest in a fancy mirror with lights built in , Or permanently installed led lighting tubes that run the perimeter of mirror.

Google LED bathroom mirror

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    brit and RyX like this.
  8. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

If I was able to plan for something, I'd want recessed/in-wall shelves for everything shave related, mainly aftershaves and colognes. On the wall = out of the way but within reach, as I prefer clear sink space whenever possible. That's the only must-have I would plan for. That, and the old fashioned recessed medicine cabinet with blade drop.

Tedolph, brit and RyX like this.
  9. vittocia

vittocia Active Member

brit and RyX like this.