Shavenation.com - Anyone buy from there?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by McCrae, Aug 15, 2019.

1. McCrae

McCrae Well-Known Member

Anyone have any experience ordering from this store? I'm a fan of Geofatboy and his videos, but just wondering if anyone ever had any business with him?

Hembree and brit like this.
  2. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

I have. When I first got started in this community I ordered a few small things from him to test the waters.
    Told him I was just starting to learn, he would check in on me via email every couple of weeks just to check my progress.

Enrico, richgem, wristwatchb and 3 others like this.
  3. McCrae

McCrae Well-Known Member

That's good to know. Ive been thinking of purchasing a couple of items from there and just wondering about others experiences

Hembree and brit like this.
  4. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

I cannot verify if he still does that it not, and understand, it may be an isolated incident. Just relaying my experience.

brit, RyX, McCrae and 1 other person like this.
  5. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

He has been great for stuff I ordered. Most times, same day shipping. Care in packaging. Good inventory. Reasonable prices.

I will use him again.

McCrae, wristwatchb and brit like this.
  6. tonyav214

tonyav214 Member

Nice fella Geo. Have bought many things from him including an adjustable Mercury razor, the “Futur”. Turn around is excellent. Called him once. He thought he was talking to Robert Duvall. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

McCrae, Enrico, Edison Carter and 2 others like this.
  7. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

He's good people. I've made a few purchases from him. Great guy and I hope nothing but success for him.

brit, McCrae, Enrico and 1 other person like this.
  8. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I have never purchased from him, but he seems like a nice guy! I think he is overpriced on many of his items. Research other companies and you will find the same items at a lower price point.

Edison Carter, McCrae and brit like this.
  9. ftrez

ftrez Member

Shave Nation is one of my favorite suppliers. Super quick shipping. Always accurate. There's a handwritten "thanks!" and I usually get a wristband or sticker or something thrown in.

I highly recommend them.

BigD, Edison Carter and McCrae like this.