New Product:- Cella Organic Shaving Soap in a bowl

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by SpeedyPC, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

G'day TSD,

Has anybody tried the new product on the market called the Cella Organic Shaving Soap in a bowl.

[​IMG]

brit, Jrdelgado and Hembree like this.
  2. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Have not.

brit and Jrdelgado like this.
  3. Terry Williams

Terry Williams Well-Known Member

Me neither. Do you suppose it smells like almond?

4. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

What on earth is "Organic" soap? :confused:

Obviously aimed at the hipster-snowflake generation who believe anything told to them by idiots and nothing told to them by experts.

segnod, S Barnhardt, brit and 2 others like this.
  5. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

I'm allergic to Cella Red :(

6. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

I see it mentions aloe. So I'm going to guess it's not going to be almond scented.

I'm going to guess it's going to be more of a green scent of some kind.

This would give the Cella user's a different soap base and scent option as well attract wet shavers who may enjoy a more pure ingredients. Plus a green scent.

Curious to find out more.

Terry Williams, brit and Jrdelgado like this.
  7. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

Did some looking around and this is what I found out.

There is also a Cella tubed shave cream and an aftershave lotion with the same organic style as well.

From what I read off of a site was that it's a fruity, pink pepper and woodsy scent.

brit likes this.
  8. Terry Williams

Terry Williams Well-Known Member

In the US, the only easy place to find it seems to be Maggard Razors. They have it as a cream in a tube.
    https://www.maggardrazors.com/produ...anic-shaving-cream-with-aloe-vera-150ml-tube/

It has "precious organic oils." Sounds a little disgusting, but the regular Cella is pretty awesome. Though, I'm not a huge fan of the almond scent.

Ingredients:
    AQUA (WATER), STEARIC ACID, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CARBONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)

brit likes this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

i would give that a go..while i accept the red as a traditional shave scent its not a favorite..i love the way it works though..:)

Yehuda D and Ksblazer like this.
  10. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

Never heard of it. But being as Cella is one of the 3 soaps that I have used an entire tub of, I need it.

Terry Williams and brit like this.
  11. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

If anyone is in a region who could acquire some of this in the tub form, let me know. Because I’d prefer that over a tube.

brit likes this.
  12. ftrez

ftrez Member

I don't get almond when I smell Cella. I get maraschino cherries. It isn't unpleasant, but it isn't especially appealing either. I like the way it performs though.

Yehuda D and brit like this.
  13. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

I would say this is accurate. Received today from RazorEmporium the Cella Green Organic shave cream, shave balm, and shave splash. I'm a newbie to describing scents, woodsy (on the fresh side) barbershop (sweet, fruity) smell to my nose. Will be using all 3 for my shave tomorrow.

Ditto. Big Fan of the Red Cella, have all four options. Would love the green organic version in a tub.

That's my nose too, but I do like the aroma. A lot. To me, it's almondmaraschinocherry smashed together, but you can still catch each note individually. The Cella Red AS is likely the 2nd or 3rd AS bottle I'll finish before everything else (just behind Proraso Red AS, then Fougère Bouquet made by Wholly Kaw).

brit likes this.