MDC Agrumes?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Zed117, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Zed117

Zed117 Well-Known Member

I have been in this hobby since 2014 and have tried tons of awesome stuff. One thing I have never tried is MDC, due to the price tag.

I finally bit the bullet and went with Agrumes, the citrus version. Anything I should know about MDC, suggestions for an aftershave to pair with it, thoughts?

brit likes this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

fine italian citrus is nice..

Zed117 likes this.
  3. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

I own MDC Argumes and I enjoy it very much. Lather explodes the moment you start swirling the brush on soap the scent is a fantastic citrus scent that is phenomenal.

brit likes this.
  4. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

I’d recommend pairing it with Fine Italian Citrus or TOBS No 74 Victorian Lime fragrance.

brit likes this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

i forgot about the tobs 74..nice stuff..

Angelo85 likes this.
  6. CastleShave

CastleShave Well-Known Member

MDC is great for DE shavers. Lathers incredibly easy, scents are light in my opinion, Fougere is barely noticeable off the puck or during lathering. The soap performs well. It’s not the slickest that I have tried but does provide good cushioning and protection. The soap is also very dense. I’ve probably used each one a good 10x and I’ve probably exposed 1 mm of the glass( soap is filled to the very top of the jar). Great stuff, I can say that If I ran out I would probably replenish. Every scent that I have tried is very classy, simple & clean.
    Nuavia is better imo and more protective and slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zed117, Angelo85 and brit like this.
  7. Steve56

Steve56 Hone Hoarder

Myrsol limon

Zed117 and Angelo85 like this.