Anyone know of a good all natural soap?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Single Malt Whiskers, Jan 6, 2016.

1. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

sure their is, just read most vaccine ingredient lists

of course 'safe' is relative

SHAVEWIZARD420 and Robyflexx like this.
  2. Single Malt Whiskers

Single Malt Whiskers Active Member

Haha! A sense of humor as dry as an electric shaver "shaving" routine ;). +1 well done, Sir.

David Green and macaronus like this.
  3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

There are so many great choices these days as far as shaving soap goes, and many of them use natural ingredients. My best advice would be to check the forums for a product that sounds like something you would be interested in. There are also a lot of good performing vegan soaps as well. Not sure if these are all natural but here is a list of great soaps:

Wholly Kaw (vegan)
    Stirling
    Soap Commander
    Barrister & Mann
    Ginger's Garden
    WSP

4. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Being listed on vaccine ingredients list does not signify safety. Most vaccines have removed mercury as an ingredient.

FatherofSquirrel likes this.
  5. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Yeah. That was sarcasm. And there are still a lot of other toxins in them. If u actually read the vaccine insert brain damage and deAth a re possible side effects.
    But we should stop here cause this can get political real fast. Which the Queen forbids. And i dont want banned. So yeah.

Stirling is a great soap.

David Green and SHAVEWIZARD420 like this.
  6. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Good point on stopping. I believe there is another section here for everything else and general discussions.

FatherofSquirrel likes this.
  7. Joef

Joef Well-Known Member

Saponificio Varesino

8. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Mikes natural
    Tiki bar soaps
    Stirling
    Mickey lee soap works

All have great ingredient lists.

9. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

Sampsons All Natural

This is a soap I have not yet tried but I have heard great things from members I know that do own.

It will b purchased by me in the near future so I will report back when I have it in hand.

10. David Green

David Green Active Member

Hahaha. Very true!!!

11. vrosloyti2

vrosloyti2 New Member

12. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

All soaps are natural (i.e. made of atoms found in the universe). Plutonium is natural, so are strychnine and cyanide. "Natural", that most ubiquitous of marketing terms, does not necessarily imply healthy, safe, or kinder to you and the environment. The same applies to Natural's kid brother Organic.

Queen of Blades and brit like this.
  13. canoeroller

canoeroller Well-Known Member

If you are seeking an all natural soap, look for small batch artisan soap makers in your area. Any who know what they are doing will talk to you about their products and processes.

If you explain what you are looking for, they will be able to guide you toward a product that fits your requirements.

In my experience, any shave soap with a number of added oils, including shea butter, cocoa butter, castor oil, jojoba oil, lanolin and so on will work well.

brit likes this.