March 2020 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix and Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Bama Samurai, Feb 29, 2020.

?

Is it okay to eat cookies and ice cream together?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  2. Yes

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Friday the 13th ewas a good day. Good movie too. Original one of course.
    Thanks Joe!

2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Point well taken, Keith. To make things even more interesting, I'm convinced we have many people that are or were unknowingly infected. And of course, that is not reflected in the data set either.

More tests = more data & more opportunities to address problems, which is a good thing in my humble opinion.

But what do they say? Figures don't lie, but...

Terry, Keithmax, clint64 and 7 others like this.
  3. myles wilson

myles wilson Moth Ball Mouth

really?

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Yes. WalGREENS but not Walmart.

Terry, myles wilson, clint64 and 5 others like this.
  5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Charlie, when my balance therapist came out to meet me we introduced and smiled, but just stood there-no hand-shaking.

6. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

:happy102:

7. Hembree

Always love your post and gear Keith. Have a great weekend!

Terry, Keithmax, clint64 and 6 others like this.
  8. wristwatchb

JR # 394!!!!

IMG_1985b.jpg

brit, Terry, Primotenore and 8 others like this.
  9. Hembree

10. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Beautiful, Charlie! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

11. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

March Madness/Shavettes

March 13

Razor - Muhle R41
    Blade - sharp-star.jpg
    Soap - Oleo Soapworks El Caballero
    Brush - @Jayaruh #46
    Post - Alum

I made it through Friday the 13th without any problems whatsoever. Of course, we already have toilet paper in the house so we're good. Jennifer went shopping today and found enough food to keep us fat and happy for awhile longer so no worries there either. And work was sufficiently busy to make me smile as I was raking in the dollars. Well, quarters anyway, but that's ok. The only possible moment of bad luck was when I caught my foot in a dog leash or something on the porch of some beat up trailer. I was headed down the steps and my right foot caught and I twisted my knee, which is my bad knee. No swelling but it's a bit tender. If that's the worst a Friday the 13th can throw at me I'm not even the least bit terrified.

So, when it comes to shaving today I decided to move back to a DE and use the aggressive Muhle R41. After a few days with a pain stick I'll enjoy a DE for a few days, even if it's a beast. Or probably just because it is a beast. Sharp Star matches perfectly so there you go. Another run at the El Caballero to continue emptying it out. Still gonna be awhile. The JR46 did a great job. My first @Jayaruh brush and it's a great one.

Three full passes to a BBS and just minor tickling from the alum. I got a bit heavy handed on my neck but not too bad. No blood or other issues so all's well. Hope you have a great weekend!

March 13 2020.jpg

Terry, jtspartan, Primotenore and 8 others like this.
  12. wristwatchb

Purdy mug deserves purdy brush. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :D

13. wristwatchb

Thanks Jim! Pretty excited not only about the handle design but also about using the SHD knot. Can't wait to cover it in Tabac suds.

Terry, clint64, 9nein9 and 3 others like this.
  14. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Why the variation I wonder?

15. wristwatchb

Beautiful shave and a closet full of Charmin. Looks like you're set for the weekend, Comrade.

I hope the twisted knee heals quickly. I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse, but a sore knee is painful enough. Have 3 scoops of Rocky Road, and call me in the morning.

Helga says hello. She's doesn't have much to do as @timabababaluka is not ready to throw in the towel. She ate all the pork rinds yesterday, and now she's made it through three cartons of Camels. Thanks for letting us use the Cartel credit card to cover expenses.

Terry, jtspartan, Keithmax and 7 others like this.
  16. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

It's always nice to be able to help out our inner circle of comrades. Besides, that card is actually "borrowed" from the Yakuza branch - so spend away comrade!

17. wristwatchb

Well, in that case I am going to stop for BBQ and ice cream and then check out some watches...

Call me if you need more Charmin. I know, I know...get the 24 mega roll pack of super soft....livin' the Czar life has its advantages. That's just how you roll. :)

Terry, Keithmax, clint64 and 6 others like this.
  18. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Great pics and posts, Keith! Excuse my ignorance, but I would think handling that kami would be difficult because the handle isn't a wrapped and that it is exposed with smooth slope.

19. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Beautiful Charlie! I know that is Jim's picture, but when will you physically have it?

clint64, wristwatchb, 9nein9 and 2 others like this.
  20. timabababaluka

timabababaluka No exceptions. Except.....

20200313_215600_3.jpg

I'll run it by her, and even mention you specifically by name as the originator of the idea, but I just don't think she's going to go for 10 more of these bundles hanging like bats in our 1800's-bordello-pink bathroom.

Promethean foresight is a dubious blessing. ;)

brit, Terry, jtspartan and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.