A couple places in Oregon

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by canoeroller, Mar 15, 2020.

1. canoeroller

canoeroller Well-Known Member

There are two places in Oregon that offer some shaving supplies you will not find in the drug stores.
    Beard OR.jpg
    Bearded Oregon in Salem has a small store downtown that offers their own Brand of shave soaps- many with very unusual scents (the root beer is exactly what you would expect) Rockwell razors, oils and my son's shaving brushes.
    End or Trail.jpg

The End of the Trail Museum gift shop also has nice selection of locally made shaving soaps and some brushes made by an ambitious young fellow. If you are in the vicinity of either location, please check them out. It is a chance to support local businesses that are just starting to dip their toes into the the wet shaving market

Frijolero, brit, 178-bplatoon and 4 others like this.
  2. chevyguy

chevyguy Well-Known Member

Thank you sir, I'll check it out.

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

3. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

Your son made those brushes?

Does the store have a website?

4. canoeroller

Yes, my son has been making brushes since he was 12. His website is Ekslifetyle.com. Since he is stuck at home due to school closure, he has been making brushes every day. He also plans to update his site in the next couple of days.

Bearded Oregon also has a site, beardedoregon.com. They have just started carrying shaving gear.

5. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will check both sites out

6. canoeroller

Here is a link of how he is staying busy whilehis school is shut down....