How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

Like Justin, I too am off to school... uh, work. Which happens to be school. :confused: Heck! What do I say? :mad:

2. Thegentleman

Thegentleman New Member

She is home and doing great. They decided to keep her in for observation, but I did not find this out till I phoned at 8:00am the next morning. Yea I stayed up all night waiting for the call to pick her up.

Funny story to go along with this. I left them my cell phone number so they could contact me anytime.
    Well I was up at my parents place getting ready to take my father out and there is a knock on the wall of the house and then I see this little grey haired lady going by the window. The back door flies open and there is my mother in all her glory, in her nightie and hospital booties. She say someone better go pay for the cab. She hates hospitals, turns out they came in said she was doing alright. So she tried to call me at home, no answer, did not want to call her house in case she woke up dad . So she walks out the hospital grabs a cab and comes home...A fiesty 83 years old nobody is keep her in a hospital.....

3. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Sounds like she is doing great!

4. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

ahhhhh I just made a giant mess... I was restoring the image of a 76 gig HDD onto a 160 gig HDD and accidently deleted the 160 gig partition and so it split it into a 76 and an 84 gig drive, so now I need to reformat the entire 160 gig drive to delete the partition and then re-restore the image *face palm*

5. Corey

Corey Member

Argh. Been playing around with the repeater and read the thread on how to load them up only to find that it seems I'm missing the blade magazine that goes with the razor. So close to being awesome, yet not quite there. Crud.

6. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

So you have to get more parts to make your face-rake work?

And Jen, I sympathize. I've pulled off some similarly stunning maneuvers before. ;)

7. Corey

Corey Member

I've got an idea. I may try sticking a block or something in there and feed a blade through the dispenser slot and try loading it that way. If my calculations are correct, it just might work. Though, according to my calculations, I've always sucked at math, so there's that to consider.

8. Adeptus_Minor

Oh, I just registered over at SRP as well, but I had to drop my underscore to get my name. :confused:
    Ah well... it's still me.
    I'll probably dabble with the straight until I cut myself good & proper and I'll lose interest. :happy102

I PM'ed Leighton to see if he was up for doing the honing on my Geneva, just waiting to see what he says.

9. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

lol... the worst part is this is not the first time I've managed to waste hours of company time because I did something dumb. Oh well, at least with a PC you can always fix it!

10. Adeptus_Minor

Yeah well, they can't say you aren't staying busy. :happy102

11. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

haha

12. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

Well they could say that, but they'd be fools.

13. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

you shouldn't have to, you should be able to boot up a linux live cd (for example) and use gparted to fix the partitions

14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Tooth broke today. Surgery will be required. Now to find a dentist. :(

15. sol92258

was this before, during, or after massage?

16. Queen of Blades

Before. Haven't left yet.

17. sol92258

man, that sucks.

18. UnklGus

UnklGus Member

I am having a GREAT DAY! Living here in VIKING land just couldn't get sweeter! We have just gotten a new QB, I am sure that you all know him... Mr Brett Favre... WAHOO!!

19. Queen of Blades

Indeed. Luckily, it's only being very lightly sensitive at the moment. Cold milk or hot coffee only bug it nearly imperceptibly. But it's gonna crumble more, if igt doesn't get removed soon. It's wiggly.

It's in the front, too. :( At least it's on the bottom, and my teeth will adjust position once the bad tooth is gone. Not enough room in there. The gap will be small before the other teeth re-adjust, too.

:sad029

20. sol92258

well, that's somewhat positive, anyway...

I know you were were chompin' at the bit for that massage, but I think you chomped too hard....:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.