How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

My day?

Well, I'm so exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open and it's hours before bed time. But that's the first day back to school for you. :rolleyes:

Everyone else doing ok?

2. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Pizza, what time?

I had eggs, too lazy to cook anything else.

3. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

[nerdy criticism] it's BSG. [/nerdy criticism]

ooh, pizza! does it have meat? and ya got any beer to go with it? I'm so there...

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Ummmmm Battle Bored Galactica? I dunno how I typed BBG.... how many times did I type that today? As Lucy would say, it will be hard to sleep tonight surrounded by my own stupidity.

Nope, no beer... but there was chicken on the pizza. (BBQ Chicken pizza)

You ever have one of those days where you just want to whip up lather for no particular reason other than its something to do? I think I hear a brush and some soaps calling...

5. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Tracy likes to do that. I could never imagine wasting a good brushload of lather myself though. BURNWOOD I guess.

6. Compa

Compa Member

day was good... but had an issue a few minutes ago ¬¬ I gave my astringent to my GF yesterday and today I decided to go to the drug store to buy another. I couldn't find the same I used so I just picked up an astringent I saw that is made by the pharmaceutic company I used to work for (as a software developer)

God... it smells like HELL and BEYOND! I know the people there and I know the product is trusty, but it smells like URRRGH! It reminds me the kind of cream you use when you have fungus on your feet. I think... I'm sure it is because the phenol >:/ and I feel dumb 'cause I had the option of buying the version without phenol that had camphor scent... ARRGH!!! *pulls his hairs*

well, Lesson learned. At least it was cheap (2$) so if I can't stand the smell I will just throw it away or give it away :$

7. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Yeah well I have a drawer full of soaps that I am probably never gonna use. Might as well use them to improve my lather technique.

Compa, at least it was just $2.

8. lamontqsanford

Yup, sometimes you just have to whip up some lather:happy088

You have enough soap/cream to pass down to your kids, your kids' kids, your kids' kids' kids, etc, etc. You know you want to whip up the lather, let the urge win:prrr

9. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Tracy ain't the only one...............

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Looks like I am in good company then.

11. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

I don't know if you all know but I was one of the bunch of folks that got burned by this fellow thevelvet on B. Not 100% sure, but till I get my money back, I'm out 115 dollars. But..............................................on a better note I am the proud owner of a toggle as of today.

12. MsBlackwolf

yep

13. MsBlackwolf

Not aware of that at all. What happened?
    Congrats on the Toggle grab!

14. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Sorry Tracy, but I think he was planning on leaving all those goodies to his big brothers kids! :D

15. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

16. lamontqsanford

I read that post. What was he selling/offering? Obviously he couldn't have just been post B/S/T stuff, could he?

17. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

I think there will be plenty go around for all the HYD kids. :rofl

18. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

He had a bunch of higher end / lot sales posted about 3 or 4 weeks ago, for a few of the items multiple people paid for the same thing.

19. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Any possibility of Paypal dispute Bong?

20. MsBlackwolf

That never turns out well. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.