How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Nope, I naively sent the payment as a payment owed vs for a purchase.
    I still have the recourse of doing chargeback on my CC but then my PP account would be locked.

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

On the one hand, sorry you got wrapped up in that mess... on the other hand, congrats on the Toggle!

3. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

I just read the thread across the street. Sounds like a bad deal. I hope you get some closure soon!

4. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Bong - sorry to hear about that hit. Congrats on the Toggle, though. I hope things get sorted out. Your pen will probably hit the mailbox sometime next week.

Tracy - it's awesomiferoustastic to see you in here again.

Pam - how are you healing up?

Long day today. Fell asleep when I got home earlier and I'll probably be hitting the sack again soon.

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

That blows, thats why the rules have been changed for the B/S/T here, too easy to get burned with the new rules Paypal has.

Congrats on the Toggle though. :)

6. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Totally awesomeiferoustatic. How is life Dom?

7. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Oops, bad manners on my part tonight, sorry to just jump right in...

Good evening everyone! Even our resident leather wearer! :D

8. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Hi Dom,

No worries. Have you picked up a flexy pen yet for yourself?

9. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

It's lifealiscious. Not bad. Things have been a little hectic, but they'll all work out eventually. The fine members of HYD got me to join Facebook recently. I'm actually about to head to sleep, but you definitely need to stop in here more often.

Hey Bill. Oh yeah. Leather.

Haven't picked up a flexy pen yet. Tom was going to look through his stacks for me and we haven't got around to talking much about pens since then. I'm not in any rush to pick up a new pen. I just add pens to my collection periodically. Usually only two or three a year at most.

10. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Okay folks. I need to hit the sack. I'm tired and have a really early morning tomorrow.

Have a good day tomorrow, everyone.

Goodnight, moon.

11. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Sounds like a plan Dom...

12. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Night Dom!

13. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

see you Dom.
    get some beauty rest, looks like you need a lot :D

14. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Nite Dom!

I'm healing up....sorta

Where did ya send that money, Bong? I should go on over there with a goat and a ballbat :D

15. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Hey all (or all that are still here, or will be here, or... well, um, hi!).

Wow, some actual conversation in here this evening. Very cool.

Bong, sorry you got burned across the street; sounds like a bum deal all around. Nice score on the Toggle though!

Dom, I know you're sleeping (in leather), but I haven't forgotten about our conversation. There's a pretty decent old flexy Waterman #2 nib in a clipless, wide cap band 52 sitting next to me now. It's a pen I rescued from the bowels of an antique shop in Spokane. Has some cap lip chips, but it should be a great writer. One of many in the heap, I'm sure. Really have to break down and have a good look here soon.

Managed to get a restoration customer pretty ticked off at me. Can't say I blame him. I've hung on to a pen he sent for way too long. At least it's on its way home now, so all is well again.

Otherwise, it's been a quiet day.

I'm still trying to imagine Mike as a hairy anarchist. :think002

16. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

okay, honestly, is this terrible misuse of modern technology?
    so I'm walking out of Wal-Mart tonight after grocery shopping (good to see you again Micah! and strangely not in the shaving aisle! [​IMG]),
    and while walking to my car an old hoopty comes ridin' by with some rap song blastin' away - those who know me well enough know that to me, the words "rap" and "music" go together like peanut butter and anchovies, but I had a strange urge to listen to something I could stomach, soooo....

cell phone -> browser -> youtube -> search -> "white and nerdy" -> connect cell phone to aux. port on car stereo -> cruise

17. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

"...spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap. Pop Pop, hope no one sees me gettin' freaky."

Yikes - never heard that one before. :cool:

18. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

Man, I am hella tired tonight, but at least the night is about half over. :eatdrink013

19. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

huh.... your verizon phone does much more than mine it turns out. I can get to youtube but nothing will play. I can access everything up to playing something then I get "Error: Malformed URL" I had been told that my inability to send posts on forums, play youtube, etc. was due to the BREW software instead of Java. However, as you can do things with your BREW phone, it just means that my assessment of this ENV2 has plunged even lower.

Oh well...

20. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

aww, man, sorry to hear that, that sucks
    is there a software or firmware update available for your phone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.