March 2020 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix and Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Bama Samurai, Feb 29, 2020.

?

Is it okay to eat cookies and ice cream together?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  2. Yes

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Nice shaves Evan!

timabababaluka, clint64 and jluc like this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

You too, eh? But it really DID look like that :)).

3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Gillette Red Tip
    Permasharp Super
    Semogue 22mm BC Mistura
    MWF
    Dr Sana Alcoholado

Felt like I had to use a little pressure to get the most out of the red tip. Nice 2 pass shave.

Enjoy your day.

4. Paul Turner

I do like their stuff. Along with my Midnight Stag, I also ordered Sherlock. I liked Sherlock better, but only because it didn't affect my face&neck in the summer heat the way Stag did. Most recent soap I had was the GTB...that was good too, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

5. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Alabama awesome shave this morning with some solid hitters. Hope everyone one is well.

20200327_063602.jpg

6. Paul Turner

Hey there Danny...good to hear from you :). I'm managing all right in this time of "survival".

7. brit

brit in a box

i have the ghost town barber set and the santa paula ,which is bitter orange..light scent .nice soap.may invest in the midnight stag being a car guy and all..

8. brit

brit in a box

fine shave and pic Danny,be well..

timabababaluka, Trigger and jluc like this.
  9. Paul Turner

I should add that another reason I liked Sherlock was it smelled good. I didn't mean to say I liked it for a negative reason. But I'll give Stag another chance in the cold weather.

10. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Hope you are staying safe my friend.

11. brit

brit in a box

my favorite gillette new razors and handles.i do tend to change handles around sometimes when the mood arises...i rarely use the thin type tech and common bar handles..not shown. 20200327_123645_edited.jpg
    left to right--brit #44 rfb/brit ball end handle--u.s new sc/empire handle--french rfb/french tech handle--new tech hybrid/solid fluted handle--1945 brit #77 with brit tech tandle..

12. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Jason. I just dropped all the property tax returns at the post office on the way home. That was the last really big thing left on my list that really had to be done at my office. The commutes have been a dream so there has been a silver lining to the virus.

13. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Great looking shave Charlie. Maya is so bored with house arrest she volunteered to take Mocha for her walk. Another one of those virus silver linings.

14. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Great looking shaves and photos Evan. :eatdrink047:

Trigger, timabababaluka and jluc like this.
  15. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Looking good Danny. Take care and stay safe.

16. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

Really nice Dale!

Awesome Danny! Ditto!

There is that! I rarely have to deal with commute traffic...but what would normally have been 2+ hours round trip Wednesday (mid day)....done in half that.

17. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Mmmm…where do I sign up?:happy097:

An awesome write-up, Joseph! After that entertaining 'interview', I'm asking myself, 'When are we getting Primo's next article'?

18. jtspartan

Thank you, Clint. I think you have a few more of the Fine scents than I do. Between soap or splash, I have the aforementioned L'Orange Noir, Platinum, American Blend and Fresh Vetiver. The first 3 are all fantastic in my books, but the Fresh Vetiver I could take or leave. I don't really care for another Colonia dupe so the Italian Citrus doesn't pique my interest.

19. jtspartan

What a neat and artistic shot, Charlie! Very cool. Does that mean the scrapbooking backgrounds are on hiatus? Congrats on a great shave, my friend.

Trigger, timabababaluka, jluc and 2 others like this.
  20. jtspartan

Very nice shaves, Evan. I cannot comment on the Supers, but I do find the regular Feather Pro AC blades very smooth, either in Shavette or AC razor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.