Corona Virus

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Robert1955, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Yes, they(China) are acting very guilty. Deny deny deny. Disappear(kill) the Chinese whistleblowers. Then, when they cannot deny it anymkre, blame someone else.

Shaver X, gorgo2 and brit like this.
  2. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Moot point agreed!

But some weapons aren't designed to kill.
    They use human nature of saving your buddies and friends.
    If you take a person out, they lay there till someone burries them.
    If you wound them, resources like, people, money, machinery, and the like come to save them.
    The "leave no one behind" is used against them.
    It's well known in the military relm.

But a moot point here and now.

Keep safe!
    Good luck!

tp

DaltonGang, gorgo2 and brit like this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Somebody pointed out recently the ancient military strategy of not to killing as many of your enemy as possible, but to disable as many as possible. That way the injured continue to consume the enemy's resources (food, medicine, etc) that corpses don't, further weakening the enemy.

brit and Terry like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

download.jpg

gorgo2 and DaltonGang like this.
  5. gssixgun

gssixgun At this point in time...

Supporting Vendor
    Let's at least get the story straight

The Paper that started this whole conspiracy NEVER said it was a BioWEAPON the South China Tech Institue paper said the Wuhan Biotech Laboratory WAS working on Bat originated Respiratory viruses.
    These same bats are not found in Wuhan

It is thought that perhaps the virus might have been brought to the Wet Market from bats that were supposed to be destroyed, but were sold as food. This is not an uncommon occurrence that Lab animals get sold as food

If it came from that Lab it was probably NOT released maliciously rather by mistake

There is also a study that was recently released that was saying that Covid19 mighty be as old as 3 years and has been sitting until just the right conditions released it on the world in Wuhan at that Wet Market

Someday we might learn a truth they want us to hear

I agree it is a Moot point now, but the fact of the Chinese lying to WHO is not, that is a fact and China should be held financially responsible to the world for that...

PLANofMAN, gorgo2, Jim99 and 2 others like this.
  6. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Yes!
    That's part of the art.
    This adds nothing to this thread.
    Sorry!
    IMO most militaries would not loose a bio wepon until they had an antidote or vaccine to give to their soldiers and themselves.
    Killing off their own army is not what most generals consider, a good tactic.
    IMO again, this may a biological weapon, but I would postulate that it was an accidental release, or a disgruntled individual set it on the world.

Neither makes any difference in combating the virus.

It's a moot point.

tp

gorgo2, brit and Jim99 like this.
  7. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Amen!

gorgo2 and brit like this.
  8. DaltonGang

This is fun. Can we now talk about Lime Disease, and its origin?? Maybe a separate thread.

PLANofMAN, gorgo2, gssixgun and 3 others like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

there are many ways one can shield themselves from the blame.this is however an open thread.i am not a conspiracy theorist .i am suffering from this like many others.many others have it way worse..i hope common sense prevails and this ends with the least tragedy for all..

gorgo2 and Terry like this.
  10. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

+1
    tp

gorgo2 and brit like this.
  11. gssixgun

Supporting Vendor
    ***SMDH***

Just when I think that I live in a well-prepared area, where people take personal responsibility at a higher level than most places in the US
    I mean come on we seriously can get snowed in for a month in a bad winter we should handle this better than most

I see this pic from our local Walmart this morning on our Little FB Forum

I have No words

[​IMG]

Looking at her boots my excuse is going to be the same as most people from Idaho go with
    "Gotta be from Cali" :D

Jim99, Enrico, DaltonGang and 2 others like this.
  12. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Let's get the economy going before more people lose their businesses.

DaltonGang likes this.
  13. DaltonGang

Haa haaa haaaa. Glen's town is just like the rest. "One of us, one of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

gssixgun and brit like this.
  14. gssixgun

Supporting Vendor
    You just gotta love her

My wife just found the picture on the Local FB page,,

Her words in this exact order

"Oh My, is this for real"
    "OMG is she stupid" ???
    "She isn't even wearing gloves"
    "Oh cute boots though"

I seriously almost fell out of the chair in the kitchen laughing

Edison Carter likes this.
  15. NTR

NTR Well-Known Member

Science dude. Plenty of reports on the science of it all. But, as always, YMMV.

16. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

Well, to be devil's advocate, wearing a device which isolated you from breathing air at head height and instead has you pulling air up from below your waist would probably be more effective than a poorly sealed mask or elastic-banding old black t-shirts to your mouth lol.

brit likes this.
  17. brit

brit in a box

hello Jon ,pm me when you can..

18. DaltonGang

So, what is with Hydroxychloroquine being denied to infected patients, in New York??
    Why are Ventilators not being delivered to hospitals, in desperate need of them, in New York, as they are being stockpiled in warehouses there??

Anyone living in New York wish to comment on this?

gorgo2 likes this.
  19. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

[​IMG]

Enrico and brit like this.
  20. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I don't buy anybody who insists "the science is settled" on current issues. Too often we have seen it's only the AGENDA that is settled, not the science.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.