Corona Virus

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Robert1955, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

It's their govt I would never believe.

BigMike likes this.
  2. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Or...we've just ramped up testing and have a better idea of how many we have infected, or not, than most other countries.

IOW, because of testing we have 30% of KNOWN cases.

Queen of Blades and BigMike like this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

This didn't help NYC.

Screenshot_20200406-163811_Brave.jpg

DaltonGang likes this.
  4. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

5. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

6. barbersurgeon

barbersurgeon Well-Known Member

Ok now you’re just trolling.

Previously you claimed the positives and mortality were skewed because of not all cases were being reported. Now that it’s convenient ‘over testing’ makes our numbers US vs World inaccurate.

you’ve stated that we should just go back to doing life as usual, the denigrate a large crowd gathering.

when I posted my longer entry this morning I did so, not to change everyone’s mind, but because there is a serious amount of mis- and mal-information out there, and in this thread.

I think I’m done here for a while...

7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

WOW ........ The governor or NY says NO gatherings ....... I'm not suppose to see my granddaughter my son & daughter in-law, parents or in-laws, but lets get thousands of strangers together and say that all good.

:signs002:

DaltonGang and gorgo2 like this.
  8. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

That was several weeks ago, just after the administration started raising warnings. Point is, NY politicians were behind the curve and it was their own fault.

DaltonGang and Enrico like this.
  9. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Nope.

Don't be deceptive, show exactly where I said "over testing." Besides, I raised it only as a possibility, which evidently upsets you.

That is a demonstrable lie.

I never said "we should just go back to doing life as usual." I did say, and maintain, that those with few to no risk factors should be allowed to go back to work, while those with risk factors should continue to be isolated and protected.

Now who's trolling?

Agreed. Much of it coming from you.

I hope so. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

DaltonGang likes this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Sorry, I didn't see the date.

Though I am confused that NYS's number of Covid19 deaths are dramatically higher than any other state ..... which makes me think ...... are the test for covid19 accurate?

I don't know it seems like a lot of chasing of figures and phantoms.

:signs002:

BigMike and gorgo2 like this.
  11. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Here's a screenshot from that worldometer site. We are ahead in the number of people tested, Germany in second place.

20200406_181258.jpg

12. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Not your fault, first one is cut off.

Enrico likes this.
  13. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

A little bit of GOOD news for me today, as we all deal with this thing: I drove down to the barber shop I frequent to see if they updated their message any. They say they keep in touch with the state "guvmint"(My quote, not theirs)and our town's health department for any developments, and provided a phone number for any questions, concerns we may have, and they hope to be back soon. Bottom line: they are doing their best to keep the business going. (Not lost is the fact that it is run by one of the barberettes' dad).

gorgo2 and Enrico like this.
  14. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Here you go ......

:D

brit and gorgo2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.