Bar Soap vs Body Wash Showdown

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Hoss304, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Carson West

Carson West Well-Known Member

I found it on their website Michael. If you buy a package of six or ten, they're just a bit over a buck a piece. They'll even deliver.

2. The situational shaver

The situational shaver Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one who thought about that! We’re some sick puppies.
    To me, shower soap is a lot like shaving. On a humid day, when my skin is already soft and hydrated, I like
    a soft soap with a thick, soft washcloth. But, on a dry, arid day, when my skin is dry, and ‘tight’ feeling, I
    prefer a hard soap, with a thinner, ‘scratchier’, washcloth, to get a little exfoliation.
    Very similar to a hard soap and a boar brush, and a soft soap with a badger brush.
    And of coarse, a liquid body splash on dry days, and a talc on humid days.
    The right products for the right ‘situation’.

3. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Yardley bar soaps, various scents, are the bar soaps I use. Inexpensive, works well, and moisturizes well.
    Old Spice "After Hours" is the body wash preferred. long lasting scent, that the wife loves, and doesn't dry the skin out.

4. Natalie Roberts

Natalie Roberts New Member

I love Basis soap. Usually I come out of the shower sneezing and with a runny nose, because of the fragrances in most soaps. Even light ones in Dove and Olay. I also have really sensitive skin and will either break out or dry out if I use most scented, expensive soaps. And most of the unscented soaps I’ve used in the past have somehow left a smell or film I don’t like on my skin. This soap is not like that. It’s mousturizing and leaves no smell. Great lather. I truly love it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    Ijustmissedthe50s and Tdmsu like this.
  5. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

Welcome to the future.
    [​IMG]

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.