How's Your Day? May 2020

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by richgem, May 5, 2020.

1. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Aside from the whole work stuff, today has been pretty awesome. I had my first ride on the first set of wheels I have ever built for my bike. Took the long way too the office for a more scenic ride and some gravel. The wheels felt great and I didn't die from them imploding.

rove.jpg

gorgo2, richgem and brit like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

fine job Dale,cool bicycle..love the color..

Sara-s and PanChango like this.
  3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Thanks!

brit likes this.
  4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I spent some time setting up the new iPad. The hubby got me the new one, plus the pencil and keypad for my upcoming birthday. The Pencil is by far, the nicest stylus I have ever used.

PanChango, richgem and brit like this.
  5. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Hi all. I am back from my day’s sojourn. I enjoyed giving an archery lesson today, and my student did as well. I was paid for this. (I am a National Field Archery Association certified instructor.) We made some improvements to his technique already & he was happy enough to book another lesson.

Then I went to the sewing store & got some aqua flannel with little white dots on it, for a baby blanket and, of course picked up my big machine. It’s so nice to have Orwell home!

The sewing store is only about an hour from home, but I do so little driving these days that I’m rather tired.

gorgo2, Paul Turner and richgem like this.
  6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Saw a dentist for a checkup. First time in over 2 years. Clean bill of tooth health (low carb and daily flossing FTW). Didn't even need a cleaning. She said "See you in six months."

Sara-s likes this.