Stirling shampoo bars

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Rob206, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Rob206

Rob206 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried Stirling shampoo? I buy the bar soap and love it. Curious how the shampoo works and how long a bar lasts.

2. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I've used them quite a bit and really like them. If you haven't used a shampoo bar before, they are a bit different than shampoo from a bottle. The bars last a long time, if you keep them out of the water. Almost too long, as I like to change them up. ;)

3. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

I've been using Stirling bars for about 2 years now. Good price and they have increased the selection too.

Paul Turner, Linuxguile and Rob206 like this.
  4. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I just had my first use of a Stirling shampoo bar this morning, Orange Chill. It seemed like my hair was cleaner then with my old bottled shampoo. Didn't really notice the menthol. I plan to throw in a bar of Iced Pineapple on my next order.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Edison Carter and Rob206 like this.
  5. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Yup. Stirling Fanboy that I am, of course.

Been using over a year. Probably won't stop.

Linuxguile and Rob206 like this.
  6. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I have been using Sterling both and shampoo bars for a couple of years, very happy with both. The shampoo bars last me about a month.

7. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

I'm definitely a fan. I just recently finished up a bar of Tea Tree. I plan on buying another one or two when I make my next Stirling order, along with a puck of Stirling Spice. I need that SS for my OS mug.

8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I want to give a shout out to Rod at Stirling Soaps. I am running low on their shampoo and bath bars. I went to the site to order and they no longer ship internationally. They have a Seoul retailer for their shaving soap but not the bath and shampoo bars. I emailed Stirling and Rod replied and worked everything out. :happy088:

9. Killerflyingbugs

Killerflyingbugs Well-Known Member

Thats What I did! I love the sterling spice. I want to get the whole line.

RyX, Linuxguile, brit and 2 others like this.
  10. emkeane

emkeane Member

I’ve been using theses for approximately one year. They are excellent. Highly recommended for all of the reasons above.

Paul Turner, RyX and Linuxguile like this.
  11. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

I've been using them for the past several months. Quality product that leaves my hair squeaky clean, with some of my favourite scents as well. I get well over a month from a bar.

12. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

I like them and have been using them pretty much since Rod started selling them. They last a long time if you store them outside the shower. As @Norcalnewb said above...almost too long. So many great scents and takes so long to get through a bar that I sometimes have 2 or 3 going at a time:)

RyX and Linuxguile like this.
  13. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I have Shave Soap and Aftershave from Stoylin Spice....nice scent indeed.

RyX, Killerflyingbugs and Linuxguile like this.
  14. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

Ordered a bar of unscented yesterday, I'll report back

Paul Turner and Linuxguile like this.
  15. ghostlife

Lathers nice, makes my hair feel soft, no dandruff or itch. I am keeping some commercial shampoo with sulphates (but no silicon) around to use occasionally, especially if I use hair clay, but the Stirling seems like a good daily wash so far

Paul Turner likes this.
  16. Paul Turner

Doc Ezlovan flipped in a shampoo bar with my latest order...Rosemary Mint. I'll try it soon.

17. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I have been using shampoo bars for several years now, but a different brand. For me (with long hair) a 4-ounce bar lasts about 5 weeks.

18. ghostlife

I've tried several shampoo bars now and am sticking with stirling unscented as it is the best one

19. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

20. Paul Turner

And now I just tried it...first time. Feels good. I think this is a sample.