How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Mornin' fellas.

2. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Hey JoAnna, are these weekly threads going to be continuously added to the original HYD thread? Just a thought.

3. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Morning Jason!

That was my understanding... but then, I have been wrong in the past. At least I thought I was once, but later realized I was wrong about that.

4. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

haha I've been looking for an insulated batman lunchbox that I like but I haven't had any luck :(

5. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

heckuva deal on Woot today!

6. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

yup.... not bad at all!

7. sol92258

been a heckuva day, now wife wants to go shopping for the kid's school clothes....bleh. I've got skim coats to finish on the walls to paint, I ain't got time for this crap.

oh well.

the good news is it looks like I may be able to get the Jeep pickup I'm looking at....

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Hope that works out for you!

9. sol92258

thanks Justin, I hope so too.

Hey Micah, I have something I HAVE to tell you later, give me a call sometime...you'll gonna bust up LYAO, I promise

10. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

I can kinda relate... I've got to go back to work Monday but I've got BOWS TO MAKE! I ain't got time for that crap. :mad:

:)

11. sol92258

well, neverthemind...I could make it happen, but it would be too much of a stretch to be comfortable with

dang it

12. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

Went back to the office at 7:00 with TWGW to get a little more knocked out before Monday, and we finally made it in from work sometime between Midnight and 1:00 AM.

I'm getting too old for this crap.

13. micah1_8

Got desperate a while ago, and did the home-made neti pot thing with an asperator, some salt, water, and baking soda. I figured it couldn't hurt.

Turns out, if you make it a little too salty, it can hurt. A lot. :eek: :ashamed001

14. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes being a responsible adult isn't as much fun.

Yup... but at least you have a supporting wife who was there for you. That is worth quite a lot.

Ouch... maybe if it hadn't been for your earlier aftershave up the nose experiment.... :D

15. sol92258

:happy102 I was thinking the same thing! :rofl

16. micah1_8

On an up note, my nasal flush seems to have worked pretty well. I was able to breath through the night. It was a dry kind of breathing, but I had oxygen! Went to bed at 4:15--woke up at 9:00. Almost 5 hours. I made myself stay in bed til 10:30 just out of principle.

17. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Well.. it looks like I am going to be taking an extended vacation. New superintendent wants new original copies of all transcripts, NTE results, and other documentation before we start. Seeing that one of my universities will not take faxed transcript requests and I have to either mail or go their in person (they are in another state) I guess I won't have the required documentation to teach.

OK, the state wants a simple form filled out. But the superintendent wants all new copies of the documents that were already turned into the administration building when they were received.

Also looks like I now have to take the Praxis this month as well. Ugh...

18. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    You do know not to use table salt, right?

19. sol92258

good googly-moogly...what is it HYD'ers and their supes lately?

20. micah1_8

I do now.

Oddly, sea salt (which is much saltier tasting) works great! Flushed again a little while ago and absolutely no sting.

On an entirely unrelated note -- tried something new today. I call it a "peanut butter jelly roll." Actually quite tasty.

Ingredients:
    A jar of that peanut butter with the jelly built in-- you know, the stripey stuff.
    1 flour tortilla.

Spread peanut butter and jelly on the tortilla.
    Roll it up like a taquito.
    ???
    profit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.