Oumo High Mountain White knot

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by oscar11, Jan 14, 2021.

1. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

20210114_122202.jpg I thought I made my last brush and then I ran across this knot offered by Bullgoose. Obviously pre-bloom in the pic. I temporarily set the knot with a tiny dab of silicone caulk.

2. oscar11

I need to get my new computer set up. I'm bad on the computer but have no idea what I'm doing with this darn phone. Mods if the pic needs resizing feel free to do so.

Douglas Carey and PatrickA51 like this.
  3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Nice Steve. How large is the knot?

I still have the black and gold one you gifted me with super short Omega Pro knot.

Unfortunately set that low, it was too stiff. I pulled the knot and need to re-set with a higher loft.

It took me 7 years to re-knot my father's brush. Hopefully I do better than that.

4. oscar11

It's a 26mm knot. I've certainly had a lot of fun experimenting with knots. I used a mixed knot just about all summer with William's or MWF, great shaves.

PanChango and PatrickA51 like this.
  5. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Steve,
    That is a beautiful brush I’m jealous. I still have all of my Oscar 11 shaving brushes. I really like the last one that I got, but my favorite is still the first brush that I got from you. Semper Fi.

jtspartan and oscar11 like this.
  6. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    Looks like it'll be a lush knot.
    Side bar, i don't think we can add pics from a phone can we?

oscar11 likes this.
  7. oscar11

I can but it's troublesome and takes me awhile to figure out. I never have figured out how to resize the pics with the phone.

PatrickA51 likes this.
  8. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    Exactly my issue. You can upload a file and get your camera, but always said the image is too large. I've checked my camera settings to look for options, but nada.

PatrickA51 likes this.