Need a new soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by A-Aron T., Nov 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mark Monaghan

Mark Monaghan New Member

Great soap!!

2. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I just ordered some SV 70th over the weekend and I'm quite excited to try it. The tracking says it'll be here Tuesday.

PLANofMAN, Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  3. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I'd like to throw out the criminally under hyped Chiseled Face. Ghost Town Barber is one of my favorite barbershop scents and the performance of Chiseled Face soaps is quite impressive.

4. brit

brit in a box

fabulous stuff..:cool:

Paul Turner likes this.
  5. Allang

Allang New Member

Arko soap makes a good lather quickly, but as for the scent, you either love it or hate it.

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    That would be one of the scents I didn't care for. It's been a few years since I smelled it last, and that was in passing as I browsed through Maggard's brick and morter shop. As I recall, it was a very citrusy scented soap, a celebration and an upscaling of the traditional Italian "barbershop" scent, which is very unlike the American version.

I don't like citrus scented soaps. It does come in a gorgeous tin though. I'm sure you'll love it!

7. NTR

NTR Well-Known Member

Go get a Fine Fresh Vetiver puck while you still can. Thank me later.

8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Glad to see WTF pipe mentioned....I'm going to invest in a WTF next year-perhaps that very one.

9. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

Would you be interested in a sweet aroma for winter to pair with something spicy like a Bay Rum aftershave?

Tedolph

JACarbone and BigD like this.