Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Mark Monaghan, Jan 15, 2021.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Welcome to the show. You have any real razors. AKA SE or Injectors..

brit likes this.
  2. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

:signs046:

brit likes this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Welcome @Mark Monaghan to TSD; glad you decided to join us. I'm a simple shaver ..... one pass and done. Not in to fancy soaps, but enjoy the scents of aftershaves, colognes and EDT.

:eatdrink047: What do you think of bourbons.

brit likes this.
  4. Mark Monaghan

Mark Monaghan New Member

Hi again all, One Edwin Jagger Kelvin. An Edwin Jagger E89, A Muhle R108 (after I retired a muhle end of last year as the thread went after 5 years use or so). A feather artist and a kamisori. There is also a butterfly dalvey that is part of a set ( no matter what blade I put in it I can't get on with it). I'm not looking for any more to be honest these will probably see me out.... shaving cream/ soap wise, TOBS, Cella, OSP, Geo Trumper (these are now my main expenditure) I like to rotate them, depending on what I'm doing or where I'm going. Love coconut, sandalwood, almond mainly. Brushes wise, a plissoft, a Semogue boar (beauty), a dalvey (in the set, with a stand) a new Yaqi tuxedo (only had it a week), and a two day old AP cashmere (used the first time today, cracking brush). I also have a travel brush that I bought in Barcelona when I forgot to pack mine a few years ago.

Blade wise, I like astra greens, sharks, Gillette blues, voskhods.

I love EDPs, Dior Sauvage, Any Tom Ford that the wife buys, just forked our for Muse Ravegeur by Frederic Malle. Trying to vary my scents. Anything with oud in it is also a winner for me.....

In respect of bourbons I haven't tried many. Blantons and Wild Turkey are nice. I'm more a single malt kind of guy as I get older. Tamnavulin etc, anything with a slight sweetness or sherry casked will do nicely.

Oh and I love fountain pens!!

Nice to be here guys!

Speak soon

Mark

5. Mark Monaghan

Mark Monaghan New Member

I thought I'd answer all the questions in one message if that's ok.

6. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

7. Mark Monaghan

Mark Monaghan New Member

Thanks gator, I hope your well.

GatorJoe likes this.
  8. myles wilson

myles wilson Moth Ball Mouth

Welcome to the Den, all the way from the Atlanta area!

9. Mark Monaghan

Mark Monaghan New Member

Thanks Myles

myles wilson likes this.