How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

Nice acquisitions there Jim. Was there anything good left? I might have to make a pre-Distraction-spoiliation run myself. :)

2. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

oh yeah, quite a bit, some more red tips, ball end techs, travel techs, injectors, black handle superspeed, a real crusted over knack, and some others I can't recall at the moment

3. sol92258

Just a hunch, but I'm starting to think taking apart and cleaning the grill while wearing a white t-shirt was maybe a bad idea

4. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Just a quiet lazy day. We have had a string of 90's for a couple weeks. Summer has offical begun yet.
    The Shedd is a great place, sorry to hear about the losing a dolphin calf.

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Both my mom and my MIL should be in town in less than one hour. Vegetarian grilling for dinner, daughter's ballet recitial tomorrow. Should be a nice weekend.

6. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

As we left the theatre, we saw a few random zombies. Who knew that there was a chicago zombie walk today. Kewl

And now I just found out that metz apothecary has moved and isn't next to the theate.

7. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Walked to millinium park... Kewl beans not only are zombies about.... But it is chicago blues fest weekend. Excellent!

8. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

We have entirely differing opinions of a nice weekend :happy102

9. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

That seems kind of harsh... but then I don't know Erik's Mom or MIL... :rolleyes: :D

10. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

I was speaking of my own family

11. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I had seen the movie several times. So I was aware of the costumes. However, where it is only one number in the movie like that, the entire musical had those costumes. :D And yes, Cellophane is a tough one.. but so is Razzle Dazzle

12. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

You're surprising difficult to draw... but I think this captures you pretty well.

chewbaccavatar.jpg

13. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Where is his bowtie?

14. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

It's 4:30 in the morning... can't sleep. But since no one else is on here at the moment, seems the rest of you are.

15. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I think we were awake. the daughter woke up screaming sometime around then.

there is a big difference, though, between being awake and being conscious.

16. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I was awake, just hadn't fought this headache down to the point of looking at a computer screen yet.

17. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I'm rather lucky to have such great family. Not that I don't have family I wouldn't want to spend the weekend with.

18. sol92258

Just finished changing the bypass elbow pipes on my engine, with mucho help from my dad and brother in law.
    No more leaking antifreeze or overheating so far....

19. sol92258

:happy102:happy102:happy102

20. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Yep that is how it is around here, too.

Got her car all fixed this morning, took most of the day to get the alternator out and just a few min to get it back in and all together.

The only real bad part of the deal was the drain on the bank account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.