How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

my feelings as well

2. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

3. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

This hits waaaaay to close to home.

4. micah1_8

It's like a built-in advertising campaign for the camera:

"It's so easy to take great pictures with our camera, even a monkey can do it!"

5. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is always good. haha. Free marketing is never bad.

6. NoahG

NoahG Member

Just popping in for a sec to say hi and I'm still alive and haven't abandoned the Den, Just been super busy and haven't been able to find the time to drop by. Have a great day!

7. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

yeah, I can see where Dr. Who could be intimidating. However, wikipedia makes figuring out the backstory behind episodes really easy. That, and it also makes it easier to see how halfway done some of the episodes really were. I've learned that if something doesn't make sense in a Who episode, there's a good chance it's not you- there's something wrong with the episode itself. This is especially true in episodes from the Colin Baker seasons.

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Between the constant driving all over NorthWest Indiana for daughter's appointments, working with her on 4H projects and this cold, I am completely pooped.

9. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Long hours at work this week. It's paying off, but still tiring. I'm really appreciating that I like the people I work with, makes it much easier to push through long days.

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Yup, that is always a big plus!

11. micah1_8

I am just now getting around to eating my lunch. :ashamed001

I feel like I'm about to pass out.

On a plus note, however, I think I've finally figured out how to uninstall all my old virus-scan stuff before installing my new!

12. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Food is yummy..

Today i watched a summer student burn themselves on a 1300 C degree carbon unit... Not a large burn just a HOLY CRAP THAT IS HOT.

13. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

How in the flip did that happen?

Is it just me or have the crickets and frogs been louder than normal lately.

real dark in here... .

14. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

it's the week after July 4th. I think it always gets dark in here around this time of year. this is a long way of saying you're right.

15. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

How are the moving plans coming along?

I figure you are busy with the move, Jim is busy with a pool, Micah is busy with his art, I have been busy with 4H stuff...

16. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

honestly, they're freaking me out. everything's going okay plan-wise. we're moving into a much smaller house so we're getting rid of a lot of stuff. today I gave away my comic collection. I've had it since I was ten or so. I'm giving away a ton of books. we're giving away wedding presents we've never used.

it's necessary and it's good, but it's still stressful. the kids are stressed too. my daughter has crying fits at the drop of a hat. doesn't help that I'm having difficulty being gentle.

so that's a long answer to a short question. how are you?

17. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Getting by... keeping busy between battling daughter through her 4H projects and required activities, driving her to appointments, taking care of occasional school stuff. Its hard to believe that school has been out for a month. I haven't started relaxing yet and the "back to school" sales have started.

18. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I can imagine. We moved several times as a kid (Wisconsin to Kentucky, to Illinois, and some small moves in between). Moving was always stressful. Maybe that is why I have been sitting in the same cruddy apartment for 10 years.

19. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I don't think parents are allowed to relax. :D I think kids are required to sign some pact pre-birth that stipulates that if they see a parent relaxing, they must:

1. injure themselves.
    2. injure their sibling.
    3. set something on fire.
    3a. set the pet on fire.
    3b. set you on fire.
    4. act insanely cute while doing 1,2, and/ or 3.
    5. remind you that they have a massive project due tomorrow they forgot to tell you about.
    6. do whatever it takes to stop the illegal relaxation that is in progress.

20. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

far too true!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.