Lost my wonderful wife and friend to cancer yesterday

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by CrustyCat, Nov 4, 2021.

1. CrustyCat

CrustyCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I lost my wonderful wife to cancer. She had melanoma, which we believe eventually spread to her brain. It was very swift. She lost her ability to walk, talk, feed herself. It was very hard watching her slip away. I was with her when she took her last breath and it's one of the hardest moments of my life. Thanks for listening.

Kevin

2. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Kevin, I am so sorry. Thank you for being by her side all the way. My condolences and prayers. May your wonderful wife be at peace and without pain.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Terribly sorry for your loss. :(

4. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

I’m so sorry Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

I am so sorry to hear that.. My condolences and prayers as you deal with the sadness of your loss... If you need to talk just reach out to ANY of US because we are here for you..

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  6. Glondus

Glondus Well-Known Member

sorry for your loss.
    as a cancer survivor, i can say that swift is lucky as the treatment is painfull and long. remember the good life you had with her.

7. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Went thru that with my wife 18 months ago and was holding her hand when she passed. I know how you feel. It's really hard. Be strong, it does get better

8. ewk

ewk Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss. May God bless and comfort you.

9. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for loss. I’ve lost a few loved ones to cancer but not my wife. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

10. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Praying for you in this time of sadness.

11. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Wow, Kevin, God bless you. So sorry to hear of your loss.

12. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Sorry for your loss Kevin.

13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Oh dear, Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you to lean on, as much as you need to.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  14. gzp

gzp Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathies. Hopefully remembering good times with her will help comfort you.

15. SRQShaver

SRQShaver Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. My wife is the single greatest friend I've ever had. If anything happened to her I would be devastated. Please know that people care about you and are here if you would like help or just to talk.

16. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

So sorry for your loss.

17. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Very sorry for you loss. Prayers.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

18. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    While I'm in no hurry to get there, I believe there's a better place. Stay strong, every day promises a new tomorrow.

19. b1hart

b1hart Speed Racer

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.

20. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Kevin .......... I pray that God would grant you peace in your time of loss and that you treasure the memories you have made with your wife. Remember God's promises and He will carry you though these times.

Keith