Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by emrbos, Jan 8, 2022.

1. emrbos

emrbos New Member

Hello friends. My name is Emrah and I'm from Turkey. I have been shaving with the traditional wet shaving method for about 4 years. I like it so much! I'm happy to be here now.

I wish everyone a good shave. Bye for now :)

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

awk-m4, Jorvaljr, ewk and 4 others like this.
  2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

[​IMG]
    ...to The Shave Den family! :git:

3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Welcome to the Den.

4. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Great to have you join us.

5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Welcome to TSD, Emrah.

7. SRQShaver

SRQShaver Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope to see you participating in the discussions here. Do you have any favorite things like razor, blade, or soap? Also, are you able to buy shaving supplies in the stores in Turkey? I have Derby and Zaza blades which are supposedly made in Turkey.

8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs046: @emrbos to TSD Glad you decided to join us.

:)

9. emrbos

emrbos New Member

Thanks for your messages, friends.

@SRQShaver My favorites are Edwin Jagger De89 for razor and green Astra for blade. I also have Razorock Game Changer 0.84, Razorock German Slant, Baili BD176 and Qshave razors. Another blades i like are Gillette Nacet, Gillette Platinum, Gillette Silver Blue and Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharpe Edge.

I like Arko stick soap (that's Turkish one), Tabac, Cella, Proraso (soap and cream), Palmolive (soap and cream). And I use some Turkish artisan soaps too.

I have a Semogue Torga C5 boar brush, a Yaqi 24mm 2band badger brush, Simpsons Trafalgar T3 brush, Muhle 25mm synthetic, Yaqi 24mm and 26mm synthetic brushes.

Yes there are some stores and online to find shaving supplies in Turkey. But not much like European countries. A few ones have Proraso, Cella, Tabac, Muhle, Edwin Jagger, Merkur and some global artisan soaps like MDC, SV etc. Other stores have usually Arko soaps and creams, Permasharp razor and Turkish razor named Yuma. We usually find other blades from online stores.

I hope I explained it successfully :) Thanks again everyone. See you again, friends.

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    ewk likes this.
  10. stuartganis

stuartganis Well-Known Member

Welcome from West Tennessee..

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

11. brit

brit in a box

hello and welcome.

12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©