*CLOSED* Vintage razors for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jorvaljr, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

IMG_0358.jpg
    ALL SOLD

Hi I have several razors for sale. All pricing will include CONUS shipping. I do ship internationally but buyer please contact me for pricing. I accept paypal only. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am flexible on pricing and will consider trades.

p.s
    I am looking for a hybrid tech priority given to that specific razor.

Gillette No15 - $150
    Case has pitting but interior looks fairly good. Razor shines buy doors have hazing. Handle shines brightly

Penn adjustable - $90
    Presents as new. It was never used when i got it and i used it 2x since with only one blade. 4 sealed additional packs included

Gillette Fatboy - $80
    Case has blemishes, scratches, crazing, broken black hinge area and retainer. Razor looks awesome. The inside of doors has scratches and a little remnants of rust remaining. This razor was only cleaned with hot soap and tooth brush so additional cleaning is needed to remove the remaining rust.

Gillette Gold Tech - $45 $40
    Case has seen better days but presents decently enough. Its not a basket case but not collector grade. The razor looks damn good with maybe some lacquer loss around the neck.

Gillette Milord - $40
    Razor looks extremely good with alot of the original lacquer intact but some missing here and there showing the shiny gold on the head.

Gillette Empire old type -$40
    Now im not sure the head and handle go together but the case unusual and hard to find. Mismatched or not its a good set.

SOLD
    Barbasol Floating Head -$100
    Razor shines bright but the handle has a little plate loss. But the rest shines well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2022
    brit, Karl G and jimjo1031 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.