Greeting from Central Texas

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Nibiru2020, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Nibiru2020

Nibiru2020 New Member

Nibiru2020 here. Been a wet shaver for about 10 months now. Started with a Viking Chieftain... but it was too aggressive for me. After going through three different razors; my daily driver is a Razorock Mambo 70 which is really a nice piece of hardware and especially being all stainless steel construction for a fantastic price!

I am currently dabbling around with blades, but I have had my best shaves with the BIC and ASTRA DE blades.

I have two shave brushes, both from the Shave Forge website where one may choose the style of handle and then from about 22 different brush knots to customize their brush. Great prices and excellent shave knots.

After all these decades, wet shaving is the best experience I have ever had shaving.

brit, Paul Turner, Jorvaljr and 3 others like this.
  2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den.

stuartganis and Nibiru2020 like this.
  3. stuartganis

stuartganis Well-Known Member

Welcome from West Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

4. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]

stuartganis likes this.
  5. SRQShaver

SRQShaver Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! It sounds like you have found your way to a great shave. I've been at this for a little less time than you and am not only enjoying the great results but the process itself. Thanks for saying hello and I hope to see your posts on the forum.

stuartganis likes this.
  6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

[​IMG]
    ...to The Shave Den family! :git:

stuartganis likes this.
  7. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Welcome to the Den.

stuartganis likes this.
  8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs046: @Nibiru2020 to TSD.

:)

9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Hi there and welcome....do you live near the Central Texas Soaps shop?(artisan soap)

10. Nibiru2020

Nibiru2020 New Member

I live in Austin. Not sure where he's located... Central Texas is as big or bigger than some states.

He has his own website... I sell on Ebay under the "MOUNT SAPO ARTISAN SOAPS

Kilgore Trout and Paul Turner like this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

hello and welcome..:)

12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Hi! Welcome to the Den!!

13. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

14. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

Hello & welcome from Iowa. I recently purchased a few of your soaps. Initially got the Nautical Spice and really loved it so then I bought your Baby Rum & Barbershop 1890 as well. I'm loving the Bay Rum too, but I'm finding the Barbershop 1890 not having as much scent as I'm enjoying from the other two... perhaps something to do with the recent reformulation of this one? Please take this as customer feedback and not a complaint. :) Welcome once again