Upgraded Brush Display

Discussion in 'Special Projects' started by msandoval858, Dec 7, 2008.

1. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

So I've had a little problem...

My collection has gotten to the point that I had to box up several brushes and store them away while the rest started crowding around the sink since the rack couldn't hold anymore. If I'm ever going to catch up to Peter, I'm going to need more storage for sure.

Today, my wife suggested that perhaps I should upgrade my brush rack to something that could better display the brushes and get them off the sink. I little searching around the local hardware store turned up this beauty. The design was kind of a pain to hang in just the right spot, but it was worth it in the end.

Afterwards, she even helped me arrange them on the shelf for optimal display. My wife is amazing :D

[​IMG]

chrisgeeo, ohpaos and 178-bplatoon like this.
  2. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

:shocked003:shocked003:shocked003:shocked003
    WOW MIKE Awesome collection!!!
    I only have 4 brushes and I have a hard time choosing which brush to use. How do you choose? Do you have a daily lottery or do you have a set rotation??

3. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

Looking Good Mike!

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Wow! Now some odd people could say I have too many razors so I won't say you have too many brushes, but I must ask. Do you work at a brush factory/distributor? Do you have a favorite?

5. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Looks great! Did you make it yourself, and if not, where did you get it? I'm trying to come up with some ideas for my side for all my stuff and future stuff...

6. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Lookin' good there, Mike! :happy088

And nothing like a helpful spouse who understands the addiction, eh? ;)

By the way, what color did you paint your walls? It looks almost identical to the Valspar Golden Straw Hat I used:

7. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Nice job Mike! Very impressive!

8. dannyr

dannyr Member

Nice collection! Impressive.
    dannyr

9. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

Beautiful collection!

10. Padron

Padron Active Member

Nice, we were looking at shelves last weekend..............take a look at Lowes... ;)

11. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Thanks for the link, Neale.

12. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Yup, best $21 I have spent in a long time.

:D

13. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

You have a wife and all of those brushes:eek:

Nice collection. :happy096

14. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

All over America DrM brush racks are going up as we speak. :D

Again, very nice selection Mike!

15. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

:shocked031 ...was my first reaction to all those brushes. You seem to have stayed with one color. Is there one of these shelves in black and another in horn? No. Please don't say so. I don't think I could take it.

16. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Way to go, Mike! Looks great!

17. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Very cool! You sure have quite a collection of brushes and an appropriate way to store them!

18. grottolord

grottolord New Member

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT A HOUSE OF MIRRORS OR DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ALL OF THOSE BRUSH'S, YOU DEFINITLY THE MAN
    GROTTOLORD