Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

I had an excellent shave this morning with this 3D printed razor by Roger Quin. And Cella organic whipped up with a a Zenith boar followed by Aqua Velva is always a great combination.

IMG_21052022_165816_(1100_x_1100_pixel).jpg

2. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

22nd May 2022.

2.jpg

jimjo1031, GAW9576, Jayaruh and 4 others like this.
  3. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Sun 22nd May

Alpha G4 Syn 28mm
    MWF
    Claymore Evolution
    Feather Pro ( 4 )
    Tuff Red A/S Lotion.

Another long day out officiating, so had a nice relaxed quality Shave with The Evo. The Evo is beginning to be a regular Sunday morning choice as it delivers quality mishap free Shaves with ease.

3D49917B-563E-4D28-8132-C24F79D0493A.jpeg

jimjo1031, Jayaruh, Electrif and 5 others like this.
  4. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday injector shave, May 22nd 2022

Razor : Yaqi V2 Excalibur AC 50mm- 2021> excellent tame mid range, simple design, I receive really close shaves with this razor. Top cap might need a manual adjustment for alignment -not big deal for that simple adjustment.
    Blade : Schick proline P30 (1) sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity.
    Soap : Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore, nice mild vanilla and young tobacco scent with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi deep rocks 24mm boss knot- excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, nice gentle scrub + excellent painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave :Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore+ a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Yaqi V2 Excalibur 50mm with a Schick proline P30.

[​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

5. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Monday 23rd May
    Ever Ready Streamline - GEM Stainless Coated #6 - Alpha Outlaw - OSP Lavender - Cien Aqua AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

6. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Mon 23rd May

Jayaruh Syn No67
    L’Occitane Cade soap
    PAL Injectomatic
    Schick S/S - Chick ( 2 )
    GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion.

As expected a good quality Shave with the PAL , but think I get better results with a Proline on board.

4D433D0B-BFE7-45FA-873E-17C6AED8BB90.jpeg

7. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Menthol Monday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Proraso Green Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #1
    Schick C3 Repeating Razor
    Personna Injector
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The Proraso Green Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick C3 Repeating Razor with a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

8. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

MMMonday, May 23rd 2022. ASRazor shave this morning.

Razor : Star bar #4 model [​IMG]- Mfg 1929-30, last of the lather catchers that where manufactured by Star (Kampfe brothers of Brooklyn NY)IMO, excellent tame mid range and such a joy to use. It's advanced design makes shaving easy & carefree mostly with nice audio feedback. Brass Nickel coated design with nice balanced handling. New blade produces such a nice close shave and with comfortable results.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE(1) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Yaqi Musketeer rapier, nice mild unique scent excellent lather qualities. Designed for Yaqi by Master soap creations SA.
    Brush : Yaqi Mountain lake 24mm 2band badger- excellent lather generator pillow like soft tips, great scrubber, great painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Star Bar #4 with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

9. palmolive fox

24th May 2022.

tues.jpg

10. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Tabac Tuesday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #1
    Schick E3
    Personna Injector
    CWR
    Tabac AS

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick E3 Razor with a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

11. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

ASRazor shave, Tue, May24th 2022

Razor : Gem Junior bar, Mfg 1907-11, Great tame mid range, very enjoyable shave this morning, Always look forward to using my Lather catchers. They are well built and also enjoyed by folks of that era. Brass & nickel coated construction. I always show the front of the razor but the back side is a work of art with script also as you will see.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE(2) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore, nice mild scent of vanilla and green tobacco scent.
    Brush : Yaqi 24 mm Moka synthetic, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle scrub + excellent painter.
    Post shave : Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BbS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] excellent shave with my Gem Jr bar with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

12. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

I had a great shave this morning with my Henckels Rapides Razor. Mysore Sandalwood whipped up well with the copper handle Zenith boar brush. Today's watch is the Casio G-Shock DW-5600E.

IMG_24052022_100656_(900_x_899_pixel).jpg IMG_24052022_100847_(1198_x_1200_pixel).jpg

13. Electrif

Wednesday 25th May
    Towel Day
    [​IMG]
    Ever Ready 1912 - GEM Stainless Coated #7 - Yaqi Robin - OSP Lemon & Cedarwood - Osmanli Lemon Cologne - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]
    For Douglas!

14. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Williams Wednesday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Williams Mug Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #1
    Schick G “66”
    Personna Injector
    CWR
    Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick G “66” Razor with a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

15. palmolive fox

26th May 2022.

thurs.jpg

16. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Thursday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #1
    Eversharp H “Hussy”
    Personna Injector
    CWR
    Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Eversharp H “Hussy” Razor with a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

17. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SE SOTD, Thursday, May26th 2022

Razor : Yaqi Katana SE- Mfg 2021> Excellent tame mid range 2nd use, I snip a DE blade in half and good for 2-3 shaves per side of blade. Interesting design for clamping the blade, I find the best method is place blade up against the blade posts on top cap and then place bottom base plate + finger clamp the 3parts and then snug up lightly with handle. Take a paper blade box to bump lightly the front blade edge to make sure alignment is good and finally tighten the handle and do a last visual check works well. Nice shave results I received this morning. If it feels overly aggressive the blade is not seated properly up against the posts IMO.
    Blade : Gillette Astra (1) half blade, Sharp & smooth with great longevity.
    Soap : Razorock Don Marco, nice citrus scent with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi Artic sky 24mm synthetic, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Post shave : Italian barber Amici with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Yaqi Katana SE with a Gillette Astra SP.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

18. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Thur 26th May

RR 400. Plissoft noir
    Tabac
    PAL Adjustable
    Schick S/S Single- Japan ( 3 )
    Tabac A/S Lotion.

Somehow have managed to miss a couple of Shave reports. Tried out the PAL Injectomatic with great success on Wed and followed it up yesterday with The Adjustable.A lovely Shave as I got a very thick Tabac lather which made it so smooth with a great close finish. I really should use this Razor much more, but like others has been sidelined by my use of AC/ SE Razors.

7C79ABF2-8B18-4B3B-B2A7-B9963187D136.jpeg

19. Electrif

Friday 27th May
    GEM Micromatic - GEM Stainless Coated #8 - Yaqi Heavy Metal - OSP Urban Viking - Brut Attraction Totale - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

20. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220527.JPG
    Friday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #1
    Schick I3
    Personna Injector
    CWR
    Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB

The Mitchell's Wool Fat Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #1 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick I3 Razor with a Personna Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva 5 in 1 ASB. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...