Members Pet Gallery

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by mastermute, Dec 18, 2007.

1. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I love it when a cat goes crazy like that -- tearing up and down the stairs with a wild look in their eyes! :happy102:

Hogie and Paul Turner like this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

You can see their wild look as they run up&down the stairs??

Hogie likes this.
  3. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I can recall one that paused running past me to give me a big wild stare with ears cocked half-way back and then zoomed away.

Paul Turner and Hogie like this.
  4. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Theo does that!

MoAllen likes this.
  5. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Come on all you other pet owners! I seem to be dominating this thread!

Theo is mad at me for being gone all day! I went to the local senior center for breakfast and then played guitar with some friends for the seniors. They like when we play.
    Then I got home and took off on the bike to pick up a prescription. Getting colder here! Full leathers today with long johns on!
    I tried to play with Theo when I was finally back home and when I tossed a toy, I got this look...

DSCN0245.JPG

6. Paul Turner

I used to have pets...2 dogs at different times of my childhood and adolesence People say I'd be a great dog owner today, but no dogs allowed in the buildings here. . I loved the dogs our family had earlier,but both were hit and killed by cars-in their prime, too. Sad..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    stuartganis, Hogie and MoAllen like this.
  7. Paul Turner

I CONTRIBUTE to animal shelters and various pro-animal organizations. Not the same as owning onr, though.

Hogie and MoAllen like this.
  8. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Growing up, we had cats, dogs, bunnies,chickens, a hamster or two, and my older sis had a white mouse. The charm of the hamsters wore off when she left her Barbie doll too close to the cage and the hamster pulled out all of Barbie's hair to make a nest. That was funny!

MoAllen and Paul Turner like this.
  9. Paul Turner

Hamsters, gerbils....small, but be careful with them or they won't be careful with you.

Hogie likes this.
  10. stuartganis

stuartganis Well-Known Member

Molly & Zackie our 2 adopted daughters.
    Molly is 5 years old & Zackie (black lab) is 10 months old. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Paul Turner, GoodShave, Hogie and 3 others like this.
  11. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Here is another pic of Sancho, the most chill ever Chihuahua.

PXL_20220523_234609584.MP_copy_449x338.jpg

GoodShave, Hogie, MoAllen and 3 others like this.
  12. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Theo knows daddy is sore with sprained ankle. They can tell! He is keeping an eye on me now.

DSCN0393.JPG

13. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

He is already a SUPER Fluffy! Just wait til the end of December and see how BIG that coat will be. He is a gorgeous example of a seal lynx point. Clear body coat with no ghost tabby lines is hard to achieve the breeder told me. She kinda regrets letting me have him now. She is trying to get it again. He is neutered so, no babies from this guy! I had to otherwise he would have cost me $900 more for a breeding stud. Stated in the contract. He cost me $600 as a pet.

He knows I am sore and he stayed on the bed with me all night. Ankle still sore but swelling is down. I have it wrapped. He is staying close today.

DSCN0437.JPG

14. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Face all washed and ready for the day! He is fluffing up FAST!

BIG Blue Eyes! DSCN0447.JPG

DSCN0445.JPG

15. Hogie

Hogie Well-Known Member

Theo's ears are slowly disappearing into the fluff! And he still has 2 more months of growing it!

DSCN0795.JPG