Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Thursday 1st December
    AC-Matic 3D - Feather Pro #5 - Wickham 1912 Cashmere - Alpha Outlaw - Cien X-Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

GAW9576, SlimGem, Tdmsu and 5 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sos221201.JPG
    Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Musgo Real Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #4 Badger
    3D InjecTR v1 Razor
    Schick Plus Platinum blade
    CWR
    Lustray Spice AS

The Musgo Real Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #4 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D InjecTR v1 Razor and the Schick Plus Platinum blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Lustray Spice AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

GAW9576, SlimGem, Tdmsu and 4 others like this.
  3. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Thur 1st December

Alpha Classic G4 28mm
    Ach Brito Mogno
    Schick type O “ Clone”
    Schick S/S Twin- Japan ( 13 )
    Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Get really nice Shaves with this Razor and a Twin blade, even though the blade is on its 13th outing.

83A824E2-06DD-4178-B7D3-E5317950F301.jpeg

GAW9576, SlimGem, jimjo1031 and 5 others like this.
  4. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221202.JPG
    Friday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Musgo Real Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #4 Badger
    3D InjecTR v1 Razor
    Schick Plus Platinum blade
    CWR
    Lustray Spice AS

The Musgo Real Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #4 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D InjecTR v1 Razor and the Schick Plus Platinum blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Lustray Spice AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SE SOTD, December 2nd 2022

Razor : Yaqi SE Excalibur 50mm- Mfg 2021>, tame mid range, simple clamping system, small head parts, this razor works well for myself and is defiantly one of my favorites. I get stellar shaves with the Yaqi Excalibur and very enjoyable to use.
    Blade : Schick Proline p30, sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity for a AC blade, pairs well with my Excalibur.
    Soap : Razorock Irish Country side- unique scent(Irish Creed?) with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi "Rainbow" 26mm brown whiskers synthetic- excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : Razorock Irish Country side splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results : CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Yaqi Excalibur 50mm with a Schick proline p30 blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

6. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

3rd December 2022.

5.jpg

7. Electrif

Saturday 3rd December
    GEM Travel Raptor 3D - GEM Stainless Coated #1 - Vitos Red Super - Anbbas Tux - Williams Aqua Velva AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

8. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Sat 3rd December

Stirling Syn 26mm
    MWF
    Ever Ready 1912- Bathroom set
    Gem S/S ( 3 )
    GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion

A very satisfying Shave today on this change of rotation from Injectors. This rather inexpensive Synthetic brush works well with the MWF, and honestly I think it may be better than a more expensive G4 brush.

7BCF2000-B691-4EB2-A6F8-2B34E25BFF00.jpeg

9. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221203.JPG
    Supply SE Saturday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Musgo Real Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #4 Badger
    Supply SE Injector
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Lustray Spice AS

The Musgo Real Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #4 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Supply SE Injector and the Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Lustray Spice AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

palmolive fox, MPF9, GAW9576 and 5 others like this.
  10. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221204.JPG
    Lather Catcher Sunday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Musgo Real Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #4 Badger
    Superior Lather Catcher
    Personna GEM SS PTFE
    CWR
    Lustray Spice AS

The Musgo Real Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #4 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Superior Lather Catcher and the Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Lustray Spice AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

palmolive fox, MPF9, GAW9576 and 5 others like this.
  11. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick shave, Dec 4th 2022

Razor : Schick E injector, Canadian variant- mid range, well built to last, light weight (1OZ), easy to work the face, very enjoyable shave this morning.
    Blade : Personna injector SS PTFE(1) Very sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely, predictable.
    Soap : Mitchell's wool fat, nice mild clean scent with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi "Cola",22mm Plissoft knot- excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave : Razorock Emperor AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] excellent shave with my Schick E injector with a coated Personna blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

palmolive fox, GAW9576, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  12. Electrif

Monday 5th December
    GEM Travel Raptor 3D - GEM Stainless Coated #2 - OSP No8 Test v1 - Yaqi Moka Express - OSP No8 Test v1 AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

Tdmsu, palmolive fox, GAW9576 and 5 others like this.
  13. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Yesterday
    Hot Water Rinse.
    Arko stick
    ER Lather Catcher.
    GEM Stainless.
    Brush by Jayaruh

Always a great shave with this set up:
    IMG_20221205_135243.jpg
    Here's a snap shot of the Badger Masterpiece Jim, Jayaruh made for me. It's a copy of a Civil War Shaving Brush....It's my favourite brush in the World...Jayaruh is a true Artist!
    IMG_20221205_141005.jpg

Tdmsu, palmolive fox, GAW9576 and 6 others like this.
  14. Bird Lives

Hard to beat a Schick E...Something's are just timelessly Right!

GAW9576, Electrif, jimjo1031 and 2 others like this.
  15. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221205.JPG
    Menthol Monday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Tea Tree Body Bar
    Jayaruh #2 Badger
    3D AC-Matic Razor
    Feather Artist Club blade
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The Tea Tree Body Bar lathered well with the Jayaruh #2 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D AC-Matic Razor and the Feather Artist Club blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

16. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

MMMonday, December 5th 2022

Razor : Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf (Peerless variant)- Mfg 1946, mid range, this model has 17 nib safety bar which give a different feel then the MMOC, very enjoyable shave this morning. Rigs shim used also.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE (6) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely, predictable + safest blade to handle.
    Soap : Razorock Santa Marie del Fiore, vanilla, light tobacco scented soap with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi "Mysteries space" 24mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow like soft tips, gentle splay scubber + excellent lather painter.
    Post shave : Razorock Santa Marie del Fiore with witch hazel+ a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results : CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] excellent shave with my Gem MMCP with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

17. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Canadian Schick E5 Razor
    Personna PTFE Blade
    Rubberset 200-2 Boar (restored) Brush
    Stubble Buster Game w/M-Bomb Soap
    Sea Breeze Astringent
    Shulton Old Spice w/M-Bomb After Shave

Untitled.jpg

18. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Mon 5th December

Cyril Salter.MS ED2band
    Lea Classic soap
    Schick I1
    NOS Schick S/S Platinum- Sweden ( 1 )
    Lea Classic A/S Lotion
    Just had to try this newly acquired Razor. Have been using the Ivory handled one with a Twin blade, so with this one used a single.
    The Shave was smooth enough but I reckon that my Dutch Schick blades are much better.

37977059-6D91-4AD7-9DF3-DCA9BAAAFD06.jpeg

Tdmsu, palmolive fox, GAW9576 and 4 others like this.
  19. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Tabac Tuesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #2 Badger
    3D AC-Matic Razor
    Feather Artist Club blade
    CWR
    Tabac AS

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #2 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D AC-Matic Razor and the Feather Artist Club blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Tdmsu, palmolive fox, MPF9 and 4 others like this.
  20. Bird Lives

Great shave today, Tues. 12/06...
    Hot Water Rinse
    Arko Stick.
    Badger Brush by Jayaruh.
    Schick C3 Repeater.
    Blade: Drug Store rebranded Personna.
    Clubman Musk Clean Up Pass.
    Old Spice AS finish.

This C3 is my most aggressive Schick. I used to have an E2 that opened that was more aggressive, called him Spike.
    But this one is perfect. Aggressive but so Smooth!

Great Shaves to all.
    IMG_20221206_152301.jpg

Tdmsu, palmolive fox, MPF9 and 6 others like this.